Ca$hMony is officially of the shnide

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ca$hMony is officially of the shnide

BIG comeback last weekend. Keeping the mojo going this week starting tonight.

I've read almost all of the long-term members here and most are on NE with the basis that NYJ hasn't played anyone. NOT SO FAST MY INVISIBLE Peers - despite an Oakland loss and a cream puff schedule - NYJ has weapons capable of cutting up NE's defense. NE's defense isn't what it once was and here is why;

Ty Warran(INACTIVE)(2-tackles 9/14 game), Adalius Thoms (INACTVE)(3-tackles on 9/14 game) and the sloppy weather - TWO KEY DE's not playing which equals a better than 50% chance TJones and the O-Line has its way with the front 7 of NE.

Rodney Harrison OUT for SEASON will surely affect this game. Back in Sept Harrison had 6 tackles and 2 Assited tackles - not in the lineup means a broken tackle or two for NYJ

NYJ Defense is playing better and even though they beat up a pathetic StL team- STL did beat Wash and DAL. People also forget that NYJ laid 56 on a high flying AZ team.. Also, I look at NE's last 5 (Buff, @IND, STL, DEN, @SD) - I'm sorry but none of these teams are playing well as of late and have been inconsistent at best......

Weather to be sloppy has to point to a conservative game with lots of TJones and BGreen-Ellis/SMorris(ACTIVE).. UNDER is 4-1 in last 5 in NEW ENGLAND.

This game won't be a 19-10 game for NE - Favre plays inspired ball to win this game on the road with a good running game, sloppy weather. Offensive line is playing well too..

Other notables;
    NYJ 5-1 ATS in November
    NYJ 4-1 ATS against a team with a winning record
    NYJ 4-1 in their last 5 vs. AFC

Last point - Mangini wants nothing more than to beat SPY GATE - so I see it NYJ's way tonight... Keep an eye on Chris Jenkins DT for the JETS!! CAN YOU SAY CASSEL PANCAKE!!! I LOVE IT!!

So..........
    Spread
    55.00 50.00
    Football - 307 New York Jets +3 -110 for Game <b>WINNER</b>

Money Line
    25.00 32.50
    Football - 307 New York Jets +130 for Game <b>WINNER</b>

Teaser
    97.50 75.00
    Football - 307 New York Jets +10 for Game
    Football - 307 New York Jets/New England Patriots over 33½ for Game <b>WINNER</b>

GL2A
    Last edited by Ca$hMony; 11-14-2008, 12:28 AM.

lovin your bet. GOOD LUCK :thumbs:

Comment

Thanks Master - so far so good!!!

Comment

Week 11 - Sunday Picks (read'em and weep!)

Spread
        130.00 100.00
        Football - 406 New York Giants -6 -130 buying 1 for Game <b>WINNER</b>

<b>Reasoning:</b>
        NYG play good defense and have more weapons on Offense than Baltimore. I can't trust that Flacco (albiet a quality 2nd-tier QB) and his band of RB's will be able to product many points against the 7th ranked rush defense and 2nd ranked pass defense. DMason supposed to be hobbled... Two good Pass/Rush defenses going at it against the Giants better offense IMO. Manning is a great field general and is the difference in this game along with Jacobs getting into the endzone. Don't forget the change of pace Ward/Bradshaw - that will keep Baltimore off tilt. <b>Predict NYG 17-10</b>

Spread
        165.00 150.00
        Football - 413 Philadelphia Eagles -9 -110 for Game <b>FAT LOSER</b>

Phili is a solid 9-1 ATS in their last 10 road games. Phili offense much improved with Curtis/Brown back and a some what healthy Westbrook after the rib injury.. I see a party for Westbrook taking down 2-TD's along with a few more from McNabb. <b>Predict: Phili Wins 31-17</b>

Total
        140.00 100.00
        Football - 423 Arizona Cardinals/Seattle Seahawks over 46 -140 for Game <b>WINNER</b>

I would have taken AZ -3 all day long but everyone has me worried about Seattle being a darkhourse this weekend with Branch/Hasselback back from injury. BIG FRIGGIN DEAL! They sucked before and they'll suck now. Timing will be off - hence why I think AZ Spread is a good play - but obviously not enough for me on the road in a hostile stadium... However, I still like the highpowered AZ offense of Bolden/Fitz/Hightower/Breaston/Warner to light up the score board. I can only hope the rust isn't heavy for Hasselback/Branch and Engram to come up short on my total.. Head to Head OVER is 7-1 in last 8 meetings, while both teams have a great OVER $% against NFC West opponents going a combined 16-4 in last 20...<b>Predict: AZ Wins 27-21</b>

I wanted to lay it down with GB +3.5, Indy(-8), and ATL(-6.5) but see these games a little closer. Chicago could beat GB on its own turf if Orton plays (Barnett out for GB), and Indy should be a romp but Sage may play well on the road, and ATL should beat an inspired DEN team off of a come-back shootout last week. Oh well...

<b>TEASERS</b> Been lucky lately with the TEASERS - playing a few with confidence.

Teaser
        100.00 83.33 <b>LOSER</b>
        Football - 402 Atlanta Falcons +3½ for Game
        Football - 404 Miami Dolphins pk for Game
        Football - 406 New York Giants +3 for Game

Teaser
        120.00 100.00 <b>WINNER</b>
        Football - 404 Miami Dolphins +3 for Game
        Football - 406 New York Giants +6 for Game
        Football - 408 Indianapolis Colts +5 for Game
        Football - 412 Green Bay Packers +9½ for Game

Teaser
        120.00 100.00 <b>WINNER</b>
        Football - 406 New York Giants +3 for Game
        Football - 423 Arizona Cardinals +7 for Game
        Football - 423 Arizona Cardinals/Seattle Seahawks over 37½ for Game

<b>1 joke Parlay</b>

Parlay
        25.00 149.89 <b>LOSER</b>
        Football - Miami Dolphins -8 -150 for Game
        Football - New York Giants -300 for Game
        Football - Indianapolis Colts -7 -130 for Game
        Football - Philadelphia Eagles -8 -130 for Game

GL2A
        Last edited by Ca$hMony; 11-16-2008, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Some other interesting factoids regarding my picks.

NYG to win (-6)
          - Balt 3rd road game after winning at Cle(37-27) and @ Hou(41-31).. two cream puff defenses - a little different test in NY
          - NYG 3-0 at Home with a point spread of -7 to -10 and 4-1 overall while Balt is 0-0 away with a point spread of +7 to +10.
          - NYG are 10-1 ATS vs. a team with a winning record, 5-1 ATS in last 6 home games
          - BALT is 4-1 ATS away from Baltimore while NYG are 4-1 ATS at home - SOMETHING HAS TO GIVE
          - NYG has beaten quality opponents lately (@PHIL 36-31, DAL 35-14, @PITT 21-14) vs. BALT(@HOU, @CLE, OAK)
          -----------

PHILI to win (-9)
          - Cinci injury report is quite long
          - Cinci (3-6 overall) but 1-3 ATS at home, while Phili (6-3 overall) is 3-1 on the road ATS
          - Ryan fitzpatrick who???? 4/6 TD to Int stat - Phili will feast on the rookie. home against JAX, 21/31 for 162 and 2TDs and 1INT. Don't see those same stats against a tough Phili def.
          - Cinic relinquished an average of 241 yards and 5 total TD passes with only one INT over the previous 3 games
          ------------

AZ/SEA OVER 46
          - Over is 9-3 in ARI last 12 vs. NFC West.
          - Over is 39-16 in ARI last 55 road games.
          - Over is 36-16 in ARI last 52 vs. NFC.
          - Over is 7-2-1 in SEA last 10 vs. NFC.
          - Over is 8-3-1 in SEA last 12 games overall.
          - Over is 7-1 in the last 8 meetings.
          - SEA injury report still lengthy
          - Home team is 4-0 ATS in their last 4 meetings.
          - Cardinals are 1-4 ATS in their last 5 meetings in Seattle.
          - Last 3 games for each club - SEA Avg. 20pts / giving 20pts while AZ Avg 29pts / giving 21pts... Should see a 46+ point ball game in great weather today in Seattle

Comment

2-1 on main picks for Sunday
            2-1 on Teasers
            0-1 on BS Parlays

Sunday Night FBall - (knee jerk reaction here)

<b>Teaser </b>
            59.93 46.10
            Football - 427 Dallas Cowboys/Washington Redskins over 36½ for Game
            Football - 428 Washington Redskins +8½ for Game

<b>Spread </b>
            55.00 50.00
            Football - 428 Washington Redskins +2 -110 for Game

<b>Money Line </b>
            50.00 55.00
            Football - 428 Washington Redskins +110 for Game

Reasoning
            - Underdog is 20-6 ATS in their last 26 meetings.
            - WAS are 6-2 ATS vs. a team with a winning record.
            - WAS are 7-2-1 ATS in their last 10 games in Week 11
            - DAL are 2-10 ATS in their last 12 vs. NFC.
            - Wash 3-2 at home
            - Redskins are 5-1 ATS in their last 6 vs. NFC.
            - Cowboys are 0-4 ATS in their last 4 meetings.
            - Last 3 Def stats (Dal 26pts / Wash 17pts) / Last 3 Off stats (Dal 14pts / Wash 15pts)

<b>PREDICTION: 20-21 Washington prevails</b>
            Last edited by Ca$hMony; 11-16-2008, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Adding a teaser for tonight -

Teaser
              120.00 100.00
              Basketball - 501 Houston Rockets -2 for Game
              Football - 429 Cleveland Browns +15 for Game
              Football - 429 Cleveland Browns/Buffalo Bills under 50 for Game

Comment

Working...
              X