~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 11 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 11 ~~

Despite getting a 4th quarter let down last Thursday night, I'm trying the big divisional matchup tonight. Well here's the injuries worth noting. Adalius Thomas is out for the Pats. So for anyone who is saying "I don't see the Jets hanging tough"... be sure you realize an inexperienced QB is in the rain for the first time and the two defensive center pieces in Harrison and Thomas are gone. This is not the Pats team from last year. Not even close. That said, I think the Jets are riding the Favre high despite saying otherwise. I'm just worried the offense will come to a halt if the high wears off and he continues to lead the league in INTs. Sammy Morris is active for this game and Jones is running strong, so I expect a lot of smash mouth ball tonight despite Coles and Cotchery healthy. Both teams have 2-3 RB's that have seen significant action this year that they can give the ball to. Makes canning the passing game an easy decision, especially in a tight game in the rain. That's how I see it, but that's why they play the game. Good luck to everyone with action.

2% TOTAL ($650) = JETS @ PATRIOTS - UNDER 41 (-110)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

GL biff - have the Over 33.5 Teased with NYJ +10 so I'll be rooting for an UNDER 41 OVER 34.. :)

Let's cash it in!:thumbs:

Comment

You look to be safe CashMony... Leon Washington is killing it. :thumbs:

Comment

Wow - surprised it's 24-6 in the 1st half but NE is driving...

This game is not over but the UNDER doesn't look good... Sorry Biff!!

Comment

LOL

I was ALL about that under too, funny little game football is, BOL BIFF, keep hammering away at Lorraine, that lil minx.

Comment

Originally posted by JoeyBallgame View Post
            I was ALL about that under too, funny little game football is, BOL BIFF, keep hammering away at Lorraine, that lil minx.
            The game changed when the Jets got that run back TD. Then when the Jets scored another TD that put the Patriots on their heels and made Cassel throw, which I must admit he did well despite the conditions (which weren't as bad as reported). I think you're kidding yourself if you think you'll see a performance like that again though. I should have put more stock into the Patriots defensive injuries and just taken the Jets, but a lesson learned. Good luck tomorrow!
            Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 11-16-2008, 12:16 AM.

Comment

Morning everyone... first pick locked in. I know how people like 'em early.

Denver CB C. Bailey had been aiming for a return this week, but even if he does he'll be cautious with that hammy. Denver's weak secondary will also be without veteran free safety Marlon McCree again this week due to a high ankle sprain. Denver will be using newly acquired Tatum Bell (dropped by the Lions...yeah the Lions) and FB Peyton Hillis to run the ball. They're going to need some luck there. Their one bright side is that Cutler is ranked third in the NFL in passing yards and has only been sacked 6 times this season. Big boy Turner and Norwood should have great success against the Broncos who will also have their entire starting linebacking corps unavailable this weekend due to injuries. Matt Ryan has yet to commit a turnover in any of the Falcons' four games at the Georgia Dome this year. His 125.2 passer rating in home games is the best mark in the NFL this season. His understanding of the playbook shows with his no-huddle drives each week. I'm banking on them putting up 4-5 TDs and keeping Denver to only a couple big plays.

TREND OF THE GAME = The Broncos are 2-10 ATS after a straight up win on the road as a dog.

2% SPREAD ($650) = FALCONS -6 (-120)

--

Comment

The rest... God help me I'm on the Chiefs. Good Luck to everyone today! :thumbs:

2% SPREAD ($650) = CHIEFS +6 (-110)

2% SPREAD ($650) = BUCCANEERS -4 (-120)

2% TEASER ($650) = GIANTS -½ & PANTHERS -8 (-110)

Comment

Split the early bets 2-2 losing the vigorish, laid off the afternoon games. With a hampered Portis likely to play I think the Skins will work the run game a little more. I also expect Romo to be eased back into the offense testing his splinted finger. Good luck to everyone with action tonight.

2% TOTAL ($650) = COWBOYS @ REDSKINS - UNDER 43 (-110)
                  Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 11-16-2008, 08:31 PM. Reason: had the home/away switched.

Comment

Yeah, I'm glad I played the total instead of the side in that game tonight. Could have easily been won by either side. Not a pretty day, but on the plus side to finish off a nice rebound weekend. Still deciding on whether I'll make a pick on MNF. A smaller play if any more than likely.

--
                    Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 11-17-2008, 04:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X