Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BROWN MOUND OF REBOUND WEEK 11

YTD 26-13

Last week was TURRRRRIBLE ladies and gentlemen...let's try and pick it up.

ATL -6 - The lowly run stuffing challenged Donkeys have no RB's to speak of. I see this one getting ugly as ATL can run the ball on the Donkeys, and Cutler throws almost 50 passes, at least a couple of which land in the arms of the wrong team. Roll Falcons Roll. :beerbang:

KANSAS CITY POW WOWS +5 - Only hesitation about this one is the NO has their back to the wall. That said, outdoor November game FOR a team with no run game, and AGAINST a team that is playing better ball now than the Aints. :beerbang:

Jags +3 - I'm gonna bet against the Titans till they stop covering. There I said it. Sounds like a recipe for success to me. :bang:

Cowgirls -1.5 - Is the two-for too much to ask for? Or make it a three-for...Can I get a cowgirls loss by one, a cover of my bet, and a crying session by T.O. post game in which he tops his "it's not faiur, it's not faiur" crybaby session? The only thing missing during that press conference was a bib and a rattle. :puke: I'm actually buying into this Romo return as the conquering hero, at least I am for one week, against the Redskins with Shaun Alexander getting most of the touches.

I can't see any reason to play any other games over any other games, so ill either add no more games, or ill add 5-6 more for ****s and giggles...GLUCK ALL!!!
Working...
X