NCAAFB 20 - 11
    NFL 21 - 6 - 2 :thumbs:
    NHL 7 - 9
    SOCCER 1 - 4 <---this will improve
    MLB 1 - 1
    NBA 7 - 5
    NCAABB1 - 0

3 -0 so far with one pending

Does anyone know how I isolated these 4 plays from the possible 20 2nd half bets?
    Record since my ban was lifted October 15 2008

NCAAFB 20 - 11
    NHL 7 - 9
    MLB 1 - 1
    NBA 7 - 5
    NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Quick Nick was on the other side? :laughing:

But seriously, no, i don't know....

Comment

I know. You called 1-800-lokitup

:thumbs:
        CFB 0-0

Comment

Quicknick lol, I remember him :laughing:

Stiffler, its pretty simple but complicated at same time. These four plays were the only ones that landed at the line of +100. The Bengals play was based not only on the +100 but the fact Pinnacle increased the wager limit for this side Only. When they highlight a play in Blue, and I see heavy juice on one side, that is usually the wrong play. Like they wanted everyone to put tons on Eagles to win game. As a result it was a push after 1 overtime period, however, the Bengals were the right side..they missed so many opportunities like the last second field goal at the 7 second mark of Overtime. The Eagles were trying so hard to lose but Bengals suck. The complicated part of this is sometimes the book offers two sets of lines, or the spread is +.5 -120 and ML is +100, therefore I cant figure out which his the right play.

NCAAFB 20 - 11
          NHL 7 - 9
          MLB 1 - 1
          NBA 7 - 5
          NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

When you say ended up at +100, what do you mean? Has to be exactly +100? And ended up +100 when?

From my experience, Pinny's 2nd half lines move alot, even though i can't use them anymore beings that i'm in the USA...so i'm not sure when you determine that it's going to be +100, that's what i'm asking.

I do get what you're saying though....

Comment

Heres another +100 stiffler.... dallas-3

NCAAFB 20 - 11
              NHL 7 - 9
              MLB 1 - 1
              NBA 7 - 5
              NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

also it has increased limit same with over 21 +100.....both r plays

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                NHL 7 - 9
                MLB 1 - 1
                NBA 7 - 5
                NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

Was wondering if it has to be +100 or can it be +105 or just anything that is with a + for the second half?

Comment

That's where i was mixed up too. I'm not sure how to determine if a play is +100 or not, since Pinny's 2H lines move so frequently....

Comment

Okay guys, let me explain this a little more. I know Pinnacles lines move alot during the halfs. But its not as much as you think. Lets say the 2nd halfs open up around -108 it may move up to -111 up -112 back down to -110. At some point some plays will land at exactly -110 and will stay there until closing time, when they go offline. As long as it stays at that -110 and holds steady there for some time I will play the opposite...which is a +100. Most books have -110/ -110 for each side. Pinnacle is -105/ -105 so when it hits -110 the other side is always +100.

Now there has been some weird occurances in the couple weeks. I believe two weeks ago, Buffalo Vs Jets half time, the line opened up at Jets (whatever the spread) -120 and Bills +110, which made Bills look like a play...I waited, then all of a sudden....Bills were getting pounded, all the way up to -130...which made Jets the 2nd halfplay. and of course the Jets covered easily. This was the only time, I saw a huge line change where one side was juiced heavily and turned into +money ina matter of minutes. But this is rare.

To answer your question, yes +105 is a play I would consider, however it really depends on which game and if its a spread or ML. Yesterday I believe Chicago 2nd half was +105 or +106, but there really wasnt a spread I think it was a pickem I avoided it and took the under at +100.

However all three or 4 late games looked like this:

All had the Increased Wager Limit, All were +105....Tennessee -3 +105, Seattle +.5 +100, St Louis Rams pick +105, San Diego +3 +105......All of these were blue and all of them at plus money.....these are what I would consider plays based on the increased limit + the dog.....they went 3 - 0 - 1....

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                      NHL 7 - 9
                      MLB 1 - 1
                      NBA 7 - 5
                      NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

How I decided to avoid anything with -110 started last summer, when I was trying to bet on WNBA. There was no way I could possibly cap a WNBA game, I didnt know any players or what the team names are. I would often just visualize the teams as the NBA teams. Since they had similar styles and since all I cared about was points. Phoenix high scoring game, Detroit more defensive. But During half times, I noticed the book would often open up a total at -110, it was very common to see -110...and Im thinking if its opened up at -110, why isnt is -105 and -105, I doubt many people bet on WNBA, it made no sense to me. alot of first quarters, first halfs were -110, so I just started tracking this and what I saw was the most amount of losing plays ever, based on this number...so I went to other sports and started searching for this -110, and I would say it would lose most of the time, occasionaly a -110 would win, but it wasnt anything to scare me away from betting the +100.

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                        NHL 7 - 9
                        MLB 1 - 1
                        NBA 7 - 5
                        NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

OK, i got it now.

So this pretty much works for all sports 2H lines? What about 1H lines?

I rarely cap or play 1H or 2H lines, so this is a big benefit to me to have this info to track/play.

I'll share one i used to use back when i had a 5 Dimes account, and it's nearly identical to what you're doing with Pinnacle. I have no idea if this still works or not cause I haven't used them for well over a year now though, so anyone who is interested might want to track first....

Here goes:

You need to go in the "reduced juice" lines @ 5 Dimes, where all the lines are 10 cent lines (-105/-105), just like Pinnacle.

Look over the list and see which ones are team whatever -109

Same as with your Pinnacle system, the line has to remain -109 for a little while....or better yet until the game is about to start.

Fade all the -109 lines (which would be play anything that is -101)

This worked like a charm for a long time. Just like you, I happened to take notice that every stinkin time I played something there at whatever line (-109), it would LOSE EVERY TIME. Well, almost every time.

My theory is that 5 Dimes is getting max juice -109, while still offering a line better than the -110 most books offer, on plays they think are bad ones against the number....therefore people still play them so they can rake in the max possible money on juice without meeting or exceeding the -110 which might cause people to make the play elsewhere.

I think little tricks of getting the line in their favor, even though it looks like it's in the player's favor (reduced), are how these sharp books survive offering such reduced juice lines.

Comment

2nd half clevelnd +3 +118

NCAAFB 20 - 11
                            NHL 7 - 9
                            MLB 1 - 1
                            NBA 7 - 5
                            NCAABB1 - 0

Comment

under 20.5 +100