• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray James and Harry...

Are you the same person, and are you both mildly retarded? :dunno:

lol...... :welcome: :beer2: :bang:

lmao

Comment

Yep. Either they're the same person, or they're "life partners" cause they both log in here using the same computer.

I just haven't gotten around to issuing the boot yet....although I did look at all of the 32 posts made by Ray James, and feel mildly retarded myself after having read all the nonsense he's posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
        Yep. Either they're the same person, or they're "life partners" cause they both log in here using the same computer.

I just haven't gotten around to issuing the boot yet....although I did look at all of the 32 posts made by Ray James, and feel mildly retarded myself after having read all the nonsense he's posted.
        lol...I figured, because they were equally incoherent... :beerbang:

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          Anyone that would promote the University of Alabama football program must have been dropped on their head once or twice!:beerbang:

Comment

My Lord,

that is amusing!

"Ray James and Harry...
            Are you the same person, and are you both mildly retarded?"

lol......

Comment

Working...
            X