Week 12 NFL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 12 NFL

Anyone know of a great handicapper that offers picks for college football and NFL for a reasonable price? or any good websites that i can read up on games and sports to help me in betting.

Originally posted by cdb3444 View Post
    Anyone know of a great handicapper that offers picks for college football and NFL for a reasonable price? or any good websites that i can read up on games and sports to help me in betting.
    There are these 2 guys one is named harry the other is Ray James and I hear they are off the hook apparently going 93-6 over their last 100 picks. Email one of the mods and they should be able to help you out. :beer2:

Comment

Thats BS ... Anyone else have any good source for the match ups and statistics to the games for NFL, College, NCAAB, and NBA

Comment

Originally posted by cdb3444 View Post
        Thats BS ... Anyone else have any good source for the match ups and statistics to the games for NFL, College, NCAAB, and NBA
        Calling me a liar?Ck your fax dick!93-6 in his last hundy.Hold on the red phone is ringing now. I will post Harry and Ray James playz in my thread later. I pay $1000/mo for their piks and they are never wrong. EVER!!!

Comment

93-6 is crazy this why isnt everyone on this forum paying 1000$ for there picks.... i wanna see there website or where i can see this proof...

Comment

NFL YTD 29-29.........stellar

Gmen -6..see yo's thread...like em' anyway but 3 in a row on the road Ill bite. w
            MenofSteel -3.5...west to east is 0 for the yearl
            Pats -3...J E T S coming in on a hot streak think it gets cooled down here.l
            Fins -10.5...same reasoning as above West coast teams coming east are baaaaaaaaad....the hated Raidaaaaaa's are worse!l
            Cowgals PK....think Romo sparks this team and they make it happen.w
            Bengirls +10...got the extra half so had to throw it in....besides the trends are show this all over the place just dont see how the pick a winner works here???w
            TB -4....huge emotional game last week for minny then on the road to a tough TB team off a bye..ok give me some. w
            Seattle+3....how is the world on the Cards but the line not move....because the book is begg

LOOKS LIKE YOU ARNT SO HOT?? why would you be 29-29 and pay 1000$ a month....

Comment

Hook meet fish!Listen up ****pants how about you go play on the highway!Like I said 93-6 last hundy...make cents?Now go find Harry and Ray and you gonna be a winner!

:out:

Comment

no let him stay & post, i sure could use some winners:thumbs:
                Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Problem is Udog, you can't fade plays that aren't even posted till after the games are over.

If i don't find a play from this guy that was posted prior to a game starting, he's outta here....

Comment

ok, i found a play in the nba section from yesterday....

Comment

Working...
                    X