Regular Plays (3-1)(+1.90 units)

Overall (5-3)(-0.70 units)

FOR THE SEASON

Best Bets (8-11)(-12.30 units)
    Strong Plays (17-8)(+16.40 units)
    Regular Plays (30-20)(+8.00 units)

Overall (55-39)(+12.10 units)

NFL WEEK 12

Another strange week in the NFL for me. As stupid as it sounds I am very happy to lose 0.70 units this week. When you consider I lost both best bets and will gladly take what happened to me. I cannot pick a Sunday night or Monday night game if my life depended on it, yet those were my two best bets last week. I should have known. Oh well, it is over and I am still on the plus side for the year, so that is what matters I guess. Lets try this again.

THURSDAY, NOVEMBER 20th

Pittsburgh -11 vs Cincinnati (regular play)………………Only playing this because it is a Thursday night game. Cincinnati is not as horrible as people think they are and could very well cover. My problem is I don’t see them scoring very much in this one. The question is how many are the Steelers going to score. I think the Pittsburgh offense is due to break out and they cover the big number. Just a feeling, but only one unit for me. Personally I would love to see the Bengals win outright, but there is no chance of that. Maybe I will parlay the ML with some other big ML favorites.

SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23rd

New England +1 vs Miami (best bet)…………..It kills me to do this because I am a huge Miami fan, but New England is going to put Miami in it place Sunday. The fish are having a great season, but they are not ready to be a favorite over the Pats. It is that simple. Miami might be 6-4 and in playoff contention, but they barely beat two horrible teams that past two weeks. Pats are still the team to beat in the division in my opinion and they will over take the Jets. Jets are going to lose this week while the Pats win. Something tells me Miami won’t even be in this game. I think Pats get ahead early by 10 or more and Miami makes even more mistakes trying to comeback and gets blown out. You bet with your head, not your heart. Pats win by 17 or more.

Denver -9 ½ vs Oakland (best bet)……………Very rare for me to lay this many points in the NFL, especially as a best bet, but I have to here. This one is real simple. Denver has plenty of offense. The Raiders have no offense. Do the math…it is pretty easy and simple. I think this line should be 13 or 14 points and I love getting it under 10. Ten is the very least the Broncos win by. Oakland’s team is a mess and nobody wants to play for them anymore. Denver wins easy. I think both my best bets this week are going to be games I won’t even have to sweat out.

Baltimore -1 vs Philadelphia (strong play)…………..The Eagles season when down to toilet with a tie last week. This game might go into overtime and confuse the Eagles and they won’t know what to do and lose (LOL). Eagles always seem to disappoint their fans and Baltimore has been a nice story this year and I think they find a way to win this game, even though I feel the Eagles talent wise are the better team, but in the NFL the better team does not always win.

Arizona +3 ½ vs Giants (strong play)……………Giants look unbeatable at this point in the season. That is when teams lose. Zona has been a great story this year and they are a very, very good team at home and I really think they are going to win this game outright. Arizona will be fired up and ready for the Giants. I think everything goes right for Arizona and they win this game outright or I am completely wrong and the Giants take Arizona out of there game plan and Giants win easily. Hope the first part is right since that is where my money is going to be.

Colts +2 ½ vs San Diego (regular play)…………..Manning and the Colts are starting finally starting to look like the Colts of old and the Chargers are not looking anything like the Chargers of old. Colts on the upswing, Chargers on the downswing. Sometimes it is just that simple.

MONDAY, NOVEMBVER 24th

New Orleans -2 ½ vs Green Bay (regular play)……………Everything points to Green Bay in this one and that is the reason I am taking the Saints. My gut tells me the Saints outscore the Packers in this game. Not in love with it at all and I usually suck on MNF, but that is who I am going with.

I really love my top two picks this week and I think I will bo 2-0. Everything I don’t feel great about. If I was smart I would just stop with my two best bets, but I don’t have that much control when it comes to betting the NFL.

Good Luck Everybody!!

Love Denver Don't forget how much shanahan hates the raiders this is a double digit win
    for denver
    NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Hey cash

You make alot of very good points here on the gqames you have

except one IMO

Arizona is going to lose on Sunday
      They don't "D" the run . The Giants are #1 in running the Ball .
      Warner is a pocket passer The Giants will run blitz packages that will take him
      out of his game . Yes they will score some points but in the 4th quarter the O-line for
      the Giants will take over the game just like they do every week. Giants win by 7 or
      better

Got anything one Tampa leaning twords them this week

GL
      NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Working...
      X