• Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Week 13 Plays

ytd:24-30-1 -2.25 units

Seahawks +12.5 -107

3 units

Eagles -3 +100

1 unit
    Last edited by Daws1089; 11-24-2008, 04:20 PM.

Lions/Titans Under 44

3 units

While I think the Lions fight for a little I don't think they will be scoring touchdowns unless tennessee turns it over. At the same time, Tennessee's run game and their defense should keep this a boring early game.

Comment

GL Daws :thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

yea I meant over 44 1st half lol not under for the game.

love this

Lions/Titans Over 20 2nd half +100

5 units

I expect more of the same but a bit more Lions offense.:thumbs:

Comment

GL, 2nd half.

I agree...Lions can't stop Tenn for ****, and even if Tenn plays it safe (in theory) with the running game, they will still get big plays as we've seen. Also...I think Detroit will try an open it up to try and save a little face in front of their fans, which will lead to either big plays of their own, or horrible mistakes the other way....

GL! :beerbang:

Comment

I agree JML. we just got a bunch of fgs. That one hurts. Another public drubbing. How long can these huge public plays keep hitting?

Packers -3.5

2 units

Comment

down a nice 11 units to start the week off right....

Browns +4.5 -107
              49ers +6.5

2 units

Browns are decent at home and I am not convinced the colts are the same. After seeing them last week on the road I think they are beatable. I thought they were getting a lot better and turning the corner, but I will take a shot at cleveland at home on grass with a small line that imo is asking for indy money given their recent run.

I know no team has gone to the east coast from the west coast and won yet, but I don't think the bills deserve this much respect. They have sucked since they lost to jets pats and browns while they beat a suckass chiefs team and scored a bunch of points. I flip flopped on this game because it took me a little while to realize this. SF is playing hard under singletary and Gore could get a lot of carries.

Comment

RAINING and COLD IN CLEVELAND -

Comment

redskins pickem 2nd half +100

2 units

Comment

Falcons/Chargers Under 48

2 units

Comment

4-5 -7.1 units so far...

i knew sd was that bad, but couldn't pull the trigger. Also chickened out on Den when the line was down to 7.5 oh well.

Texans -3

2 units

Comment

Texans/Jags Under 48.5 -107

3 units

I think a lot of people are under the impression that monday night football is an automatic points scoring event and some think this game will be a lot like last week. Jags will run the ball no doubt and I think houston will establish some running on jax. I just hope houston's defense shows up. The jags offense has not dont a heck of a lot over the last two games either albeit against good defenses. fgs not tds
                        Last edited by Daws1089; 12-01-2008, 07:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                        X