NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
    NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
    NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
    NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
    NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
    NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

I kinda need TB and Car to lose with an Atl win for chrisssakes.

GL bro
    If its fun, do it

Comment

Agree on most.... GL BB:thumbs:
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Boiler - as a respectable capper yourself how can you come to grips with going with a horendous offense like Cleveland - do you honestly think that riding the pine for DAnderson is all that was needed to unleash the ofensive power they were a season ago???

Also, Carolina hasn't won a meaningful game on the road all season - so why now?

The surprise of your list is SF going EAST for the AM play against a team who just routed KC; and some might argue is better offensively than SF... Did you fall out of bed and bump your head or what??? Got any data to support your picks or just your gut telling you to go with it?? If the latter - I'll assume you had some bad chinese food last night and to go against you 100%..

May the best capper win!!! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$hMony View Post
          Boiler - as a respectable capper yourself how can you come to grips with going with a horendous offense like Cleveland - do you honestly think that riding the pine for DAnderson is all that was needed to unleash the ofensive power they were a season ago???

Also, Carolina hasn't won a meaningful game on the road all season - so why now?

The surprise of your list is SF going EAST for the AM play against a team who just routed KC; and some might argue is better offensively than SF... Did you fall out of bed and bump your head or what??? Got any data to support your picks or just your gut telling you to go with it?? If the latter - I'll assume you had some bad chinese food last night and to go against you 100%..

May the best capper win!!! :thumbs:
          Lets see.....

Indy is overrated. They squeak by in every game only winning one by DD. They have a 4 game winning streak and everyone thinks they are great again. Cleveland does have a crappy defense, but they did beat the Giants. I always thought Anderson was screwed when he got benched. He did not deserve it.

Carolina has been fade material for me all year. Great situation for them this week coming off blowout loss and Green Bay is done.

This East-West stuff is a joke. I guess the fact that most teams out West suck have nothing to do with it.... Buffalo has done nothing in 6 weeks except crush a crappy KC team. SF plays hard. They lost by 13 to Dallas last week but statistically it was a close game. They gained 5.8 yds pp to 5.9 for Dallas.

Add

one unit to

San Francisco +7 -110 ...............................Now 5*

GL
          Go Boilers!
          thru 2/3

NCAAF ’20 215-187-5 +75.19
          NCAAF ’21 200-169-7 +37.80
          NCAAF '22 239-216-14 +24.41

NFL ’20 128-110-8 +50.21
          NFL ’21 94-102-3 -15.37
          NFL '22 186-165-9 +54.63

NCAAB ’21-22 908-771-42 +196.07
          NCAAB '22-23 510-488-9 -43.13

NHL '20-21 171-154-2 +42.97
          NHL ’21-22 223-241-5 -65.79
          NHL '22-23 153-149-3 -21.97

NBA ’20-21 241-223-7 +11.97
          NBA ’21-22 282-266-6 -1.93
          NBA '22-23 225-246-9 -94.88

Comment

LOL Boiler. I agree with everything you just said there :thumbs:

Comment

You're right about SF too....turnovers killed them vs Dallas last week, allowing a relatively close game get out of hand just before the half...

Comment

I agree with Cleve, not so much with SF. lol

GL today!

Comment

Look at that - committed - with his creative juices flowing - he adds another <b>UNIT to SF!!!!</b>

May the Capping Gods crown one of us the more experienced capper for this pick!!!:beerbang: :laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by Ca$hMony View Post

:
                    first of all, get your facts straight. BB is not a respectable capper. And leave dananderson out of this.......:bang:

GL!...BB
                    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

amazing how buffalo beats a horrible kc team in a game in which the chiefs beat them all over the stat sheet, and suddenly they are laying a touchdown. Buffalo shouldn't be laying more than 3 to anyone IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                        first of all, get your facts straight. BB is not a respectable capper. And leave dananderson out of this.......:bang:

GL!...BB
                        I got 5* that says BB is respectable:laughing:

Comment

Originally posted by BoilerBacker View Post
                          Lets see.....

Indy is overrated. They squeak by in every game only winning one by DD. They have a 4 game winning streak and everyone thinks they are great again. Cleveland does have a crappy defense, but they did beat the Giants. I always thought Anderson was screwed when he got benched. He did not deserve it.

Carolina has been fade material for me all year. Great situation for them this week coming off blowout loss and Green Bay is done.

This East-West stuff is a joke. I guess the fact that most teams out West suck have nothing to do with it.... Buffalo has done nothing in 6 weeks except crush a crappy KC team. SF plays hard. They lost by 13 to Dallas last week but statistically it was a close game. They gained 5.8 yds pp to 5.9 for Dallas.

Add

one unit to

San Francisco +7 -110 ...............................Now 5*

GL
                          This is some funny **** for this guy to come into your thread and try to tell BB that SF is a bad bet. Look at how much money he has lost.... Almost 2 G's......:laughing: .... Dont mean to laugh but maybe its time to tail some of the hot cappers here and work on bringing that # down.
                          SF is up 10-3 in the 3rd......getem BB
                          Last edited by deadheadct; 11-30-2008, 03:16 PM.
                          In the land of the dark, the ship of the sun is drivin' by
                          The Grateful Dead..........
                          "The Egyptian book of the Dead"

Comment

Dead - you're classic - You just jinxed the game... better hope your BS doesn't cost you and Boiler the game!!!

Comment

And at least I have the balls to show my losses.. Guys like you just hang out and bet FOREVER without showing what you've spent. 1 Unit this 4 Units that... what's your unit bet?? Crickets???? that's what i thought...

Oh, BTW Buffalo is driving idiot - FUMBLE FOR SF!!! God you better hope and pray you didn't jinx the game... :laughing:

Comment

Working...
                              X