X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jake Plummer to retire?

From Fox.com

DENVER --
    In a bizzare twist, Jake Plummer has reportedly nixed a trade deal that would have sent him to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and, instead, is considering retiring from football.

ESPN.com had reported that the Broncos were close to striking a deal to send the veteran QB to the Bucs in exchange for a fourth-round draft pick. Plummer would compete with Chris Simms for the starting job.

Now, ESPN is reporting that Plummer has told friends and business associates that he plans to retire from football, rather than continue his career in another city.

Can't believe that. I guess a lot of it was that he would have to compete for a starting job? I dunno... IMO he's always been a crybaby about everything. Always bitching about something. I won't miss him...
    2010 NFL Football

1-0 +$1,000

2010 NCAA Football

1-0 +$1,500

Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

Comment

I thought he was gonna go to Houston and play for Kubiak

Comment

****...there goes our 4th round pick:bang:

Comment

I know my buddy that's a Denver fan wouldn't miss him one bit if he was to leave there.

Comment

Originally posted by xHeroOfTheDayx View Post
            Can't believe that. I guess a lot of it was that he would have to compete for a starting job? I dunno... IMO he's always been a crybaby about everything. Always bitching about something. I won't miss him...
            +1 :thumbs:
            Rowdy Rowdy Red!!!

Comment

What's wrong with this guy? Isn't he due $5mil this year?

Comment

arizona state needs him for qbs coach

Comment

that sucks...was really looking forward to a Green Bay-Denver game to see who could complete more passes to the other team...Favre or Plummer
                  I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
                  X