Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Giants vs. The boys

who you taking?

Giants--think it would've been better for the boys if the giants had won last week. Also think the way the cowboys lost that game in Pitt will be a little tough to get over. I see the giants jumping out early, and coasting home for the straight up win. Best team in football getting points? Sign me up.

Comment

Giants because they can run the ball!
      Dallas's defense looked good vs pittsburgh because pittsburgh dropped passes and did not execute any type of offense. Romo got only some pressure. Hopefully that plaxico crap and what not are of the giants minds.
      "Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint"

Comment

I like the G-Men too. I hope the Wr's got some Stick Um.

Comment

like the g-man. just the better team. in terms of quality wins this year i feel dallas is really lacking. the only game they could really hang their hat on is the redskins game which they won, but given what we have seen out of the redskins that doesnt say to much to me. the gians should be all over romo and we have seen in the past that he tends to fumble the ball or throw picks when under pressure. i just dont see the boys being what everyone is making them out to be......imo they are average.

Comment

Working...
          X