Week 15 Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Underdog88 View Post
    Last week homedogs were 3-0. I figured there would be a correction after a whole season of road faves covering- I think even blanket playing homedogs the rest of the season could turn a profit.
    Homedogs 4-1 this week :thumbs:
    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

So what is everyone thinking for the MNF game? No way can I play the eagles as faves of over 2tds. This is the same team that tied with the Bengals. Off a huge divisional road win, so a letdown spot. The Browns have lost by over this number just 3 times this season vs Dallas, & @Baty & Tenn. Lean to the Eagles team under. Betus is giving me u28.5-110! 5Dimes has it at 27.5, tough not to play 28.5. They only went over this number 3 times this season...
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

look at every game this year where the eagles played a backup qb or ****ty qb. They sucked it up too. Eagles tend to play down or up to the level of their competition regardless. fitspatrick, o'sullivan, seneca wallace, even though the eagles covered some of those games they sucked for a large portion of the games.. granted those were all on the road, but I would have to take the pts here too. Winning by 3 scores off of a huge division win is asking a lot. especially when jim johnson never comes after these young or backup qbs.

Comment

I haven't seen a soul on the birds......

Comment

I'm on the birds. Took them at 14 last week. Wouldn't want to lay more than that though.

Comment

Working...
            X