Fantasy Football Question

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantasy Football Question

Alright guys heading into the semifinals of my fantasy football league playoffs, and this is a pretty big league with a 200 dollar buy-in, plus $1 for each acquistion so the prize pool has been beefed up for my 12 team league and I am looking for some input on what I should do with my team this week.....

QB- Rodgers(at Jax) or Romo(vs NYG)
    Rb- Tomlinson - starting
    other options- Parker(vs Balt) or McClain (vs Pit)... or I could add Benson, Faulk, Cadillac, or Sproles off waivers...
    WR- CJohnson, Berrian, Welker, and Driver
    TE-Witten
    D- Colts or I could add Eagles(vs Cle)
    K- Kasay is slated for now vs Den

My main question is who should I go with for QB, RB2, and what 3 recievers should I use, and if anyone has an inkling on what kicker might go nuts this week please let me know

Thanks guys, input is needed
    To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
    2 units=50, etc.. and so on

i would start rodgers over romo. More upside with rodgers in that game.

I dont see much scoring going on in the wash/cincy game so i would go driver instead of ocho.

RB you look screwed no matter which way you go lol.

Comment

my bad it is calvin johnson i got at wr, who i might sit becuase of rumors that Drew Henson might be qb'ing this weekend at IND.....I added Deion Branch

daws, yea i was leaning more towards Rodgers, because JAX is playing like crap and has given up on the season, i just think Pack has opportunity to light it up in the Florida Sun, just tough to bench Romo, just because it seems like the regular season games b/w those teams, there is a lot of scoring...

right now
      rodgers, LT, McClain, Ca.Johnson, Welker, and Berrian, Witten, Colts, Kasay...Branch, Driver, Sproles, Ke.faulk, Parker on bench
      To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
      2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

maybe kevin faulk is an option? If cassel doesn't play they may rely on him for some runs and short passes? Mcclain i think will get stuffed by pitt. I wouldn't start welker if cassel doesn't paly. Probably start driver. Just me though.

Comment

Dont

bench megatron even if Drew Hensons grandma is QB....

Comment

Working...
          X