NO +3P....stands for Payton what a..ah nevermind
    ATL -3p
    Zona -3l
    meaami -6l
    Jets -7l
    GMen +3l
    GB -1l

BOL to all!:beerbang:
    Last edited by BoKnows; 12-15-2008, 04:01 PM.

I'm with ya....GL Bo... :thumbs:

Comment

What a ******* joke of a football game. Got the push inspite of Payton play calling. I would hate to have him as my coach....dude should be fired. Thanks JML..GL this week!

Comment

Also the Bears coach should be fired. Look, they are leading 21-17 with 5:35 left in the fourth quarter. They have the ball at their 40 yards line. First play is a little pass wich of course is dropped by their talented receiving corps, and guess what , it stops the clock. Second play is another stupid pass by the very talented Orton (not Peyton Manning) and guess what, interception by the Saints that leads to a New Orleans TD. I never played football before, but I am smart enough to understand that the play on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd down is to run the ball and let the time clock go down, and then if you dont make the first down, you kick the damn ball and the Saints are stuckc at their 20 yards line with the whole field to go and probably 2 minutes left in the game. WOW I dont understand that one..........and also ended up with a push instead of a win.

Comment

Working...
        X