LOL @ the Bears

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL @ the Bears

What a bunch of pussies, culminated by taking a knee on 1st and 10 at the 15 and going for the fg instead of AT LEAST RUNNING the ball and trying for the TD.

Beyond obviously Lovie has NO confidence in a single player on that offense (as if it wasn't obvious prior to that play), and it will be the reason they don't win a single important game the rest of the year.

I mean the Bears should have won by 20+ today, as the big bad Saints offense did about nothing when they actually had to drive the field....but instead they won by 3, in OT, due to 3 turnovers, each leading directly to a short field (once ONE yard, lol) and a Saints TD.

Orton should never be allowed to throw a pass underneath coverage anywhere near the middle of the field again. He is completely clueless in reading coverage.

Yea well...what a waste of a game that was to watch :laughing:

Congrats to the one guy (Biff I think) who bought the hook and actually cashed that piece of **** game :laughing:

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
    What a bunch of pussies, culminated by taking a knee on 1st and 10 at the 15 and going for the fg instead of AT LEAST RUNNING the ball and trying for the TD.
    Huh?

Why go for a TD in OT, when it's a chip shot FG for the win? Sorry Stiff...but 100% of coaches do the same thing after that Pass Interference....

Assuming thats the situation you meant...

I agree though....both teams aren't worth ****, and it was a stinker of a game...lol

Comment

Working...
    X