WOW WOW WOW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW WOW WOW

ummmmm i understand that Tampa Bay lost last weekend at carolina....they went on the worst game they're gonna play the whole year out of the way..They have the best tandem running game in the league BY FARRRRRRRRR becaue jake delhomme SUCKSSSSSS, he only looks good on play action after his two stud back runs for big yards or on short 1st down routes..anyways...atlanta has had a fairytale season with matt ryan at the helm and he has been supported by a good running game...my feeling is that tampa has a a lot to play for ..as much as atlanta.....IMO they're a much better team then atlanta..i know they're going to atlanta, but i just see Tampa in a must win situation and gruden will have them ready...atlanta is overrated, and i think tampa should be laying 3 ...and i'll take them to the bank gettting 3 all year.......................GLTA

Tampay Bay+3 30 Units

1 unit = $100

First off, GL. I don't wanna come off the wrong way here, but it seems like you are arguing against yourself, in saying Delhomme sucks (I agree), yet that CAR still trashed TB last week.

TB gave up 300+ yards rushing last week to a team, who you say (and I agree) has a QB who can't get the job done anymore without a strong running game, which of course makes them on dimensional, yet they still ran all over the Bucs defense pretty much at will, even though the Bucs had to know what was coming.

Does that not concern you vs ATL who can certainly run the ball, and who has a QB who can get it done thru the air too?

Also, home teams in the NFC South are like 24-2 this season. I know that can't go on forever, but it's also hard to ignore.

Lastly, TB hasn't exactly been too stellar on the road this season either.

I will admit i haven't actually capped the game yet, but on the surface, I think these things will be hard for me to ignore when I actually do so tomorrow morning.

In any case, that's a big ass play, so apparently you're pretty confident.

Good luck with it :thumbs:

Comment

Stif..

The Line screams play ATL in this case....I know you haven't played it, and if you don't like it i'd lay off it because I'm feeling Tampa Bay will win the game S/U.....I know ATL is coming off a tough loss @ New Orleans, and needs to win, but I don't see it happening...I also take in consideration that that NFC South teams are very good at home this year, and the fact that ATL got beat by tampa @ Tampa earlier this year...I do take that into consideration, but honestly when it comes down to it ATL is just not as good at Tampa..this is just my opinion...ATL seems way too good to be true to a lot of people, but people are overlooking Tampa..IMO Tampa should be laying the lumber ..rookie QB, playoff pressue, just don't like it...I don't post on here often, and I don't play 1,000 games a year like a lot of people on here do..I don't claim to win, but when I feel this strong on a game i post....I don't post a lot and I often check this forum for reference...when I feel this strong I post..I wouldn't try to turn someone in the wrong direction.....with that said gl !! hope you cap, and follow!

Comment

GL on this hefty bet bud!
        NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
        MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
        MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
        NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
        Updated on 01/13/18
        ---
        One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

GL Ram ,

Comment

Double Wow

3,000 on an NFL football game.....mighty hefty wager and a ****load of legos and hotwheels.......i wish you GL with it.......

how about making a play for the kids today.....:thumbs:.....
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

I feel that strong about the bucs winning! Where do I send my check?

Comment

I agree that the line seems to be asking for Atlanta money, now that I look at it from your point of view.

I might actually have to play Tampa today, based on the same things you've said. You make some very valid points that I had not yet considered....not only about the line, but about a young QB/young team/playoff pressure, plus TB's defense has to be embarrassed after last week's stellar MNF showing

I guess it seems I was falling into that old public trap of thinking any certain team was great or sucked due to their last game alone, and the 300+ yards TB gave up on the ground to Carolina really had me convinced.

If the books felt ATL was the play, they would have moved this to -3.5 or more long ago with Joe Q Pub lining up around the corner to get a piece of the action of the Falcons....

Comment

I like the Bucks also a good game to tease bucs + 9 Over 37.5 1 unit

Tampa team O 20.5 1 unit
                  NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Garcia

As you may have heard is inactive today..line up to 4 gonna get some of that too!...Griese is capable if he isn't still injured as well...get that pie as the public is gonna pound the Falcons

Comment

Working...
                    X