• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Insane day... Nice work! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      whatever....im still not sold on the guy

Easy fade every year :laughing:

I want to see Trent play next week dammit. I need some sort of solace going into the offseason. Right now all I have is that Steve Johnson finally showed some progress, & Lynch is a damn animal. Yesterday just shows how effective he can be if used right. All they need to do is lock up a longterm with him & things can only get better offensively. We just can't finish as a team. I do think the over next week vs Denver is solid, even if it's 48 or so. We'll be able to move the ball on that soft defense.

Jauron signing is official....stuck with him until 2011. I am done calling for his head simply because I knew Ralph wouldn't make a major coaching change. Jauron's record is disgusting vs teams over .500. Something like 3-20 now. So let's lock him up instead of grabbing a legitimate free agent in the offseason. Being a Bills fan is just one big fistf**k.
      Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

Yeah...they got ahead of themselves with the early success, and signed Jauron...because it looked like they were over the hump. ****. But looking back, they beat Sea, Jax, Stl, Oak, Sd & KC. Is there a bigger ****pile?

As for this week, I can't believe Jauron called a pass play with the lead, Losman at QB, with 2 mins left and Lynch at your disposal. Un-believable.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
          As for this week, I can't believe Jauron called a pass play with the lead, Losman at QB, with 2 mins left and Lynch at your disposal. Un-believable.
          Oh I believe it. He just couldn't make it through a whole game without calling a boner of a play.
          Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

You all know Dick Jauron's claim to fame, right?

He's the only former head coach of the Detroit Lions to get another head coaching job in the NFL:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Comment

And they talk about how smart he is....an Ivy Leaguer or whatever. Probably one of those guys with a ton of book smarts, and zero common sense, lol

I think they should go after the Chin, lol, of course we know that will never happen.

And thanks guys for the compliments. Just like everyone else here, I'm just trying to do my best to come up with winners. Sometimes it works, and sometimes it doesn't.

I looked back over the posts of that guy that called me a fade or whatever, and basically all i found were posts of him sucking Biff's balls and asking him if he was gonna post today, or what he liked on a certain game or whatever....stuff like that.

There's nothing worse than some leech who wants everything for free, and then when they don't get what they're looking for, they get pissed and start trashing whoever they followed and lost....like we're trying to post losers, or it's easy to just win all the time.

Oh yea...Udog, you suck ass for posting that over the other night in NBA, I tailed you, and it lost. Best ******* fade ever you are :laughing:

Comment

Working...
              X