~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 16 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 16 ~~

Starting the week off small again. Both teams are doing everything through the air tonight. I expect the Jags to try and run more to control the game, and the Colts to use more rush attempts to set up big pass plays. Still, I'd be surprised to see 3 TD's again in the 2nd half. Neither team is peaking offensively. Good luck to everyone this week!

1% 2nd HALF TOTAL = COLTS @ JAGUARS - UNDER 23½ (-105)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Colts aren't peaking?? Manning hit 17 straight passes, was going up and down the field all first half. Jags moved the ball as well. It seemed like there were 4 or 5 very long drives already. Interesting comment, cause both offenses looked to be peaking big time and getting yards at will. lol. JMO.

GL though!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
      Colts aren't peaking?? Manning hit 17 straight passes, was going up and down the field all first half. Jags moved the ball as well. It seemed like there were 4 or 5 very long drives already. Interesting comment, cause both offenses looked to be peaking big time and getting yards at will. lol. JMO.

GL though!
      I agree
      2008.....updated 1/11/9....7:00pm....pacific

NFL 14-7-1.................+28.5

NBA 4-9....................-7.45

NCAAF 7-14..................-13.9

Comment

Ok, I'm back home now, so I'm editing to make my response more clear....

For me Manning needs Harrison, but more importantly needs Jeff Saturday to be 100% for him to be completely comfortable. He's shined vs. a bunch of chump defensive units the past 5 weeks. Of those 5 games, they were out-gained on the ground in 4 of them. After tonight it'll be 5 of the last 6. With that in mind, I think saying the Colts are at their best is ludicrous. No team that is one dimensional should be considered to be peaking.

As for the Jags, Fred Taylor, despite being absent has been very vocal that this team is falling apart. Losing this game at home after having a 10 point lead is just a prime example of what he's talking about. He definitely wasn't helping the cause much, but if anybody has the pulse of the team it's him. I got no problem taking a loss tonight, because this there is no way I can be convinced that this was more of an offensive domination than a defensive collapse. My mistake for thinking the 2nd half would see a reversion towards the mean.

I'm undoubtedly on one of my patened losing streaks, but I've had more ups than downs as seen by my bottom line, and I will snap this bitch. I always do. Good luck to everyone this weekend!

-
        Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 12-18-2008, 11:17 PM.

Comment

I have a small play for Saturday night. I probably won't be around my computer later on, so I'm putting my two plays in early. I'm back in Colorado getting ready to hit the slopes for a few days... best of luck to everyone.

1% SPREAD = COWBOYS -4 (-125)
          Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 12-20-2008, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Not much time up here in the mountains, so these are all 1% plays today. Best of luck!

1% SPREAD = TITANS +3 (-110)

1% SPREAD = VIKINGS -3 (-120)

1% SPREAD = SEAHAWKS +4 (-120)

1% SPREAD = BUCCANEERS -3 (-120)

1% TOTAL = SAINTS @ LIONS - OVER 50 (-110)

Records will be updated on Tuesday.

Comment

Last one for me tonight... I lied, I'm making one 2% play this week. Called this one it at lunch. Best of luck.

2% SPREAD = GIANTS -3 (-125)

Comment

Working...
              X