NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW YORK FOOTBALL GIANTS

#1. Carolina is the most overrated team in the NFL. Jake Delhomme SUCKS. He benefits from having a Great running game, and Steve Smith, Mushin Muhammed isn't too shabby either.
    #2. I keep hearing about how great the panthers run game, but IMO they're Defense SUCKS. This is the same Team that almost lost to the LIONS earlier in the year. I don't like to compare scores and teams, but I feel the Panthers are getting wayyyyyyy too much respect here.
    #3. I still feel the NY football Giants are the 2nd best team in the NFL at this point (eagles being #1) even though they're without jacobs, and oooops I shot myself burress. Watch for Jake Delhomme to have a terrible game today.

NY gets the top seed today, I feel like they should be 7+ pt favorites at home. Gonna take this one to the bank...hopefully....NYG-3 bought a half point 8 unit play...

Lions +7 4 Units
    ML +250 2 Units

Judist Priest I'm a die hard lions fan, and I'll live and die by them.....Bobby Layne Relinquishes his curse today, for just one win, and Lions won't become 1st team to ever start 0-15.....................OUCH...
Working...
X