• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 17!

YTD:
    58-53-1
    -1.67 units

Going with 2 big teasers for this final weekend of the regular season......don't think I've had a weekend where I've just played teasers in the nfl, but I'm really liking both of these and I'm risking almost 10 units combined...

4 Team 13 Point Teaser (-130)
    New Orleans +14.5
    Atlanta -1
    Baltimore +2
    Denver +22
    6.5 units to win 5 units

4 Team 6 Point Teaser (+300)
    Philly +4.5
    Minnesota -1
    Miami +9
    New England pk
    3 units to win 9 units

GL!

Adding a few last minute games...

Add:

Houston -3
    New England -6
    Atlanta -14
    Miami +3
    2 units each

GL!

Comment

BK- GL!...any thoughts on the UVA game today in CBB?
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks flyers...as far as uva and gt, I'm not really sure about that one...its a no play for me...I think tech wins, but I wouldn't lay 8 points with gt at this point....

Adding a few more...

Add:

Houston pk (2nd half)
        Atlanta -7 (+100) (2nd half)
        New Orleans -1.5 (2nd half)
        Green Bay -4 (2nd half)
        2 units each

GL!

Comment

Add:

Philly ml -130
          3 units

GL!

Comment

Add:

San Diego -3 (+100) (2nd half)
            3 units

GL!

Comment

well...there arent many weeks that I make 12 plays in the nfl...i think this is the most plays I've played any week during the regular season...and what does it get me.....i won a a whole 0.10 unit!

I really thought that my 2nd teaser that had minny -1 was a push, just realized the book i used for that teaser rules it as a loss...pretty pissed about that...anyway, it was ridiculous to lay almost a dime on 2 teasers combined...not too smart, but I ended up just about breaking even...was also hoping to get back in the black for the year, but I'll take back to back winning weeks, even thought this one was barely that....fkcn denver...really thought 22 points in a must win game would be enough for them..guess not....

7-5 for the day
              +0.10 units

YTD:
              65-58-1
              -1.57 units

really a dissapointing regular season for me personally here...was up more than 30 untis about 6 weeks ago or so, and had a few really really bad weeks....but finished strong, so hopefully thats a good sign for the playoffs...

also...my future for the falcons winning the nfc is still alive:beer2:
              (hopefully i get a chance to bump that thread...)

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post

really a dissapointing regular season for me personally here...was up more than 30 untis about 6 weeks ago or so, and had a few really really bad weeks....but finished strong, so hopefully thats a good sign for the playoffs...

also...my future for the falcons winning the nfc is still alive:beer2:
                (hopefully i get a chance to bump that thread...)
                what book rules teaser pushes as losses? that's not right.

and on being up 30+ units....that's great in itself. I think the NFL is the hardest sport to cap and do well at consistently. That's why when you look around on this site there are probably a handful of guys who are in the + and not many that are up a lot of units. It is probably the most heavily bet sport and the books know it. I was telling Boiler today that i may just stick to CBB and the NHL. CBB is probably the easiest sport to bet and win at consistently, especially if you can get totals on the ****ty conferences. There are some 120 games on Saturdays sometimes and there are always lines that are significantly off. Can't say the same for the NFL.

GL to you ATL in the playoffs....:thumbs:
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

thanks flyers...

the book I used is not a sponser here (one of the very few that i have that is not a sponser here)...its only like the 3rd time i've used them this year, and I only had 3 units in there, so I layed it all on that teaser...was planning on cashing out of that book once that teaser hit...but oh well...wont be using them anymore...

as far as the nfl, its one of my favorite to bet and usually i've dont pretty well....plus i enjoy it the most, and this gambling thing is a hobby and might as well enjoy it while making a little money:thumbs:

Comment

Working...
                  X