~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 17 ~~

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ~~ BIFF'S NFL - WEEK 17 ~~

Getting these in at the gun. Starting off with two games that I like. Best of luck everyone.

1% SPREAD = BILLS +6 (-120)

1% TOTAL = BEARS @ TEXANS - OVER 46 (-110)

1% SPREAD = TEXANS -3 (-110)

--
    "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Getting Brees with double digit points in an adjusted line is very nice in my book going into the final 2nd half of the year. Taking a look at the Jets, Eagles, Cardinals, Ravens and Niners in the afternoon games. I'll probably have at least a couple of plays involving those teams this afternoon. Good luck.

1% 2nd HALF SPREAD = SAINTS -1 (-110)

Comment

Staying true to my word... here are my afternoon plays. Still all 1% plays for week 17. Can't wait to watch the Chargers game tonight. Smart coach with a bad team vs. a Bad coach with a good team. Should make for an exciting finish. Best of luck everyone.

1% SPREAD = EAGLES -1 (-120)

1% SPREAD = JETS -2 (-120)

1% TEASER = RAVENS -½, 49ers +7, CARDINALS +3 (-120)

--
      Last edited by Biff_Tannen; 12-28-2008, 03:51 PM.

Comment

5-2 finish to the season. Can't complain with that. Been a downer year on the whole, it'd be a shame to break my 4 year 10K+ streak, but all things in life must end sometime. I decided to not risk 2% the past two weeks due to time constraints, and it cost me a little today. Best of luck to everyone to finish 2008 and to start 2009.

--

Comment

Working...
        X