NFL Wild Card Discussion....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Wild Card Discussion....

Thought I'd get this started......at this time, I really like all 4 of the road teams next week to win an advance....

the lines I'm seeing are

Atlanta -1
    Baltimore -3
    Philly -3

haven't seen the indy line yet, but I'm assuming they'll be a fav also...i'm thinking around 4 to 6 points....

going to do more research on this but, at this point, i'm liking all 4 road teams, especially the nfc teams...

will try and have more thoughts on these games later this week....will be out of town for the next couple of days...

GO FALCONS!!:beerbang:

just saw a line for indy at pk...IMO that's ridiculous...san diego beats a ****ty denver team and now they're pk against indy??

Comment

Yup...very interesting....looks like we have FOUR road faves for Wildcard Weekend....wow...

I'm seeing...

Falcons -2.5 @ Cards (50.5)

Colts -1 @ Bolts (49.5)

Ravens -3 -120 @ Fins (37)

Eagles -3 @ Vikings (42)

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
        just saw a line for indy at pk...IMO that's ridiculous...san diego beats a ****ty denver team and now they're pk against indy??
        Couldn't agree more....I was guessing I'd be laying about a road FG with Indy...glad I'm not... :beerbang:
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 12-28-2008, 11:42 PM.

Comment

i'm liking all 4 road teams
          Me too....and I'm not happy about that...lol :bang:

Comment

The vikings, chargers, and cardinals got their home games by default by winning three ****ty divisions...IMO all three wont be seeing the 2nd round....as for Miami, at this point I have no problem laying the 3 with that baltimore defense...

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              Me too....and I'm not happy about that...lol :bang:
              wonder what the record for road 'favs' is during wild card weekend in the past...not that it has anything to do with this year, it would be interesting to know..

Comment

PHI line is justified IMO. That defense has been lights out the past few weeks. 6,10,10,14 and 20 the last 5 weeks. Not that any of the teams they've played are necessarily offensive juggernauts but neither are the Vikings. I would actually lean under in this game and if i had to pick a side i would take PHI.

IND@SDG who knows. Nothing would shock me.

ATL has a very good chance to cover that line IMO.

BAL will win at MIA IMO and cover. Better D and maybe the better O as well. MIA really beat nobody down the stretch and struggled to beat most of those nobodys.

interesting that weather shouldn't be a factor in any of those games from the standpoint of wind/snow etc.....

those are my initial thoughts
                I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

wonder what the record for road 'favs' is during wild card weekend in the past...not that it has anything to do with this year, it would be interesting to know..
                  Yeah...I don't know...but like you said....could there be a year with 4 ****tier home teams on Wildcard weekend?

Comment

I'm probably gonna take a deeper look at these later this week...gotta take my ass to go pack, and get to bed....going out of town tommorow morning pretty early, and the atl airport is so fckn busy all the time...if i'm not back on here before the new year, y'all have a happy new year!

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
                      Yeah...I don't know...but like you said....could there be a year with 4 ****tier home teams on Wildcard weekend?
                      i just can't see all 4 road teams winning. somebody will surprise that is a home dog. just have to figure out which one. I think at least 1 and maybe 2 home teams win. I would say that ARI and SDG would be my 2 on initial look.

Comment

I'm probably gonna take a deeper look at these later this week...gotta take my ass to go pack, and get to bed....going out of town tommorow morning pretty early, and the atl airport is so fckn busy all the time...if i'm not back on here before the new year, y'all have a happy new year!
                        same to you...enjoy the trip.....last time i was at the ATL airport i was standing next to this dude and i was like i know him..........lenny wilkins...lol....

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
                          ..........lenny wilkins...lol....
                          Great jump shot from the baseline! He was money!
                          2008.....updated 1/11/9....7:00pm....pacific

NFL 14-7-1.................+28.5

NBA 4-9....................-7.45

NCAAF 7-14..................-13.9

Comment

Initial big lean to the Colts. Think the Ravens D shuts down the wildcat too. IMO the Cards win, but the over may be a play as well....
                            Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

On Indy and Baltimore.

Comment

Working...
                              X