WILDCARD Saturday

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WILDCARD Saturday

One early play for me..Really liked San Diego, but I can't bring myself to bet against Peyton Manning in the playoffs..I've been looking at Arizona in this spot, and I really like them..Should be a close game, but I'm still not sold on Matt Ryan AT ALL...he's been good..not great, but good..very OVERRATED..and as we all know the playoffs are a different story..so is playing on the road in your first playoff game..If Arizona loads up to stop the run, which I think they will then Matt Ryan is going to have to make plays on the road...just don't see it happening...great story in ATL, but sorry Zona' wins at home.....Arizona gets up for this game...I see a close game with Arizona winning their first playoff game in a long time!!! we'll see!! GLTA

so whats your plays

I love philly and baltimore colts

so will play minn sd and miami

with a lean to arizona might not touch it
    :beerbang:

http://www.predictem.com/forums/coll...ade-me-me.html

Comment

Originally posted by RamPride View Post
      One early play for me..Really liked San Diego, but I can't bring myself to bet against Peyton Manning in the playoffs..I've been looking at Arizona in this spot, and I really like them..Should be a close game, but I'm still not sold on Matt Ryan AT ALL...he's been good..not great, but good..very OVERRATED..and as we all know the playoffs are a different story..so is playing on the road in your first playoff game..If Arizona loads up to stop the run, which I think they will then Matt Ryan is going to have to make plays on the road...just don't see it happening...great story in ATL, but sorry Zona' wins at home.....Arizona gets up for this game...I see a close game with Arizona winning their first playoff game in a long time!!! we'll see!! GLTA

couple of questions....

So you think Matt Ryan is overrated?? I mean you can make all kinds of arguments to go against the falcons here, but Matt Ryan being overrated is kind of ridiculous...he's quite possibly having one of the great rookie seasons any qb has had in quite some time, so him being over rated sounds just a little crazy...now he could have a ****ty game in arizona, but that wont mean he's over-rated...and this one aint to pick you bro, i'm just in your thread so i'll ask it here...what exactly has anyone seen from arizona to make it seem they get 'up' for this game...or that they can actually beat a quality team? or actually stop the run, even with the line stacked...on 2nd thought...I'd better take this to the discussion thread...just that over-rated comment got me saying a whole lot...gl on any other plays you might make:thumbs:

Comment

Matt Ryan did have a good season I don't want to make him sound like a piece of dung, because he exceeded expectations, but he benefited from the best ground game in the NFL..IMO Michael Turner should have been the NFL's MVP..I like matt ryan he's a leader, but I guess what im trying to say is that I don't think he will play good today..all i hear is about what he has done for the falcons..he has done some good things, but come on he hasn't exactly lit the world on fire the past month in crunch time...im playing the cardinals....sooo one of us has to $$$$$$ GL !!

Comment

ADD

ADD:

ARIZONA CARDINALS -1...............10 Units

NFL PLAYOFFS- (0-0)

NCAAF BOWL RECORD - (12-1) + 33.5 Units

Hope to start off the playoffs right..Really like the Cardinals...Public showing love for the falcons, I like the cards' ..not to mention weird line shift to provoke more ATL $$?? just MO...GLTA !!!!

Comment

I am with BookieKilla 100% one thing I'm not going to do is come in here and make bold prediction like I did in the GaTech Lsu game. I am pretty confident in the Falcons today throwing out my homer simpson view point they have played totally better than Arizona down the stretch. Zona game before they beat Seattle, Minnesota took it right too them. I am looking for the Falcons to get off to a similar start. Line is low, but I do not get where in the world you are getting public numbers are on ATlanta? The Service tally was about 33-19 on Arizona. The line was -2.5 earlier in the week and now is a pk em or Zona-1. It seems like to me the public is taking the home cooking with Zona. I am not going to make any crazy predictions but I will say with some confidence the Falcons should show up today.

Comment

Originally posted by FultonStreetBlues View Post
              I am with BookieKilla 100% one thing I'm not going to do is come in here and make bold prediction like I did in the GaTech Lsu game. I am pretty confident in the Falcons today throwing out my homer simpson view point they have played totally better than Arizona down the stretch. Zona game before they beat Seattle, Minnesota took it right too them. I am looking for the Falcons to get off to a similar start. Line is low, but I do not get where in the world you are getting public numbers are on ATlanta? The Service tally was about 33-19 on Arizona. The line was -2.5 earlier in the week and now is a pk em or Zona-1. It seems like to me the public is taking the home cooking with Zona. I am not going to make any crazy predictions but I will say with some confidence the Falcons should show up today.
              60% on ATL
              NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

This is a general inquiry onto Public Status on games

Guys don't go buying into what sites put out on Public Percentages. For one only the bookies know where the real money is on a game and this is often influenced by touts. When I post that the touts are huge on Arizona I mean it. It is 63-29 Arizona right now. Now touts aren't always wrong but when a situation arises when they create much action on one side more often than not the other side hits. They are heavy on The Over today as well. The amount of money being bet on Arizona I can imagine is a higher dollar amount than Atlanta because of the services. There maybe more people on Atlanta as a whole, but the bigger bets are getting pounded on ARizona, by many morons who pay for touts. This I think gives ATL slight edge in the fact the bookies need them to win to make a profit tonight.

Comment

Where

do you find info. for touts betting?? with public money, and big bets aside, I just feel Zona' outscores ATL..GL ....someone is going to be happy!! If Matt Ryan gets it done then Shame on me!!

Comment

Ill keep the information coming on the touts but I cannot disclose in on this site. IF you have AOL IM I am on there and can tell you on there.

Comment

my fault..

I'd appreciate the info a lot.....I'll update my email/profile

Comment

pride just hit me up on aol username AtlBraveAUTiger7

Comment

Thanks bro

Thanks..i can't download it on my work computer..when i'm on my other i will send you an IM..thanks again

Comment

Update

ADD:

ARIZONA CARDINALS -1...............10 Units .......Winner

NFL PLAYOFFS- (1-0) + 10 Units

NCAAF BOWL RECORD - (12-1) + 33.5 Units

Comment

ADD

ADD:

San Diego Super Chargers ML +120

2 Units!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X