X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wildcard Saturday night

Unposted play - Falcons 3 units (loss)

Anyways....

As most should know, I love the colts (homer), and normally try to lay off of them but this is just a damn good situation in my opinion. Mathis/Freeney/Sanders are healthy, that combination is pretty deadly for the Colts. We got Peyton finding his rhythm... etc

Moreover, if the injury report is true about LT's ligament being detached from his pelvic bone, I don't care if he tries to play, he WILL NOT be effective as a runner that cuts. Colts always play the Chargers close but they're rolling right now and its time to kill the monkey on the back of the Chargers. Revenge from last year...

Indianapolis -1.5 7units
    Indianapolis -2 2.5 units

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
    Unposted play - Falcons 3 units (loss)

Anyways....

As most should know, I love the colts (homer), and normally try to lay off of them but this is just a damn good situation in my opinion. Mathis/Freeney/Sanders are healthy, that combination is pretty deadly for the Colts. We got Peyton finding his rhythm... etc

Moreover, if the injury report is true about LT's ligament being detached from his pelvic bone, I don't care if he tries to play, he WILL NOT be effective as a runner that cuts. Colts always play the Chargers close but they're rolling right now and its time to kill the monkey on the back of the Chargers. Revenge from last year...

Indianapolis -1.5 7units
    Indianapolis -2 2.5 units
    I don't know what to say...

i still believe IND was clearly the right play. Scifers played OUT OF HIS MIND. People underestimate how importnat field position is to getting an offense rolling, scifers dominated the first half. A punter was the game's mvp...seriously.

Comment

Colts only really had one solid drive. I'd say the MVP was the Chargers defense... minus that cherry picking play by Wayne.
      "Half of life is luck... the other half is discipline..."

Comment

Originally posted by yukoncornelius View Post
        I don't know what to say...

i still believe IND was clearly the right play. Scifers played OUT OF HIS MIND. People underestimate how importnat field position is to getting an offense rolling, scifers dominated the first half. A punter was the game's mvp...seriously.
        You know what Yukon, as good as Scifers played, I'm just going to blame the Colts and not give any credit to the Chargers. The colts one again, are one and done. I mean they continually drop gigantic turds in the playoffs. And I'm going to be against them on every playoff bet starting next year until Manning retires. Tired of their whole god damn team!!! :puke:

Comment

Working...
        X