Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday

Baltimore Raisins -3.5

I really think Miami is severely outmatched here, and the books have given in too, throwing a hook on the 3. Since doing so, more and more action is coming in on Miami, as to where it has gone from nearly 80/20 on Baltimore early in the week to 60/40 now on Baltimore now. This tells me a hell of alot of people are grabbing that hook.

I figured the home dogs would cash at least 2, if not 3 of the games this weekend. I thought either Baltimore or Indy would be the one (or both) away faves that won. Both home dogs won yesterday, and even though Indy was close and the OT screwing they took was unfortunate, they were certainly not deserving of the win either. The Chargers stink, and so does Indy if they couldn't beat em.

That leaves Baltimore to beat Miami, who is only 11-5 and a division winner because their schedule was a joke. 7-1 against the AFC and NFC West, and 2 more wins over sub .500 Buffalo, and then beating the NY Jets to get in, who were a complete mess and couldn't beat their way out of a wet paper bag the last 1/4 of the season. Whooppee Doo.

If Miami wasn't a good play at +3, they're not a good play at +3.5, either....

2 units

add:

Minnesota Viqueens +3 (+115)

3.5 units

Comment

Instead of adding to my Minny side play, i'm gonna add these 3:

Minny ml +165
      Minny +2 (1st half) +100
      Philly team under 22.5 -120

1 unit each

Adding the ML as I think Minny wins SU or i wouldn't have taken them at +3, and tailing u-dog on the last 2.

Comment

stif- GL!.....on the late one...especially the team total....
        I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Smart bettin' Stif :thumbs: No need to be layin' juice to get 3.5! GL :beerbang:

Comment

what happened to the tslk of philly to the superbowl if they make the playoffs?

Comment

They kind of derailed that themselves by pooping on themselves @ Washington.

The Viqueens are a joke, unfortunately :puke:

Comment

Working...
              X