Clear All

• Delusional Round

NFL YTD

Pitts -5.5
    Eaglets +4
    Panthers -9
    Ravens +3

:beerbang:

BO- GL!.......like the card with the exception of the BAL. You are going 3-1 this weekend and you are going to lose the BAL game, so i will be back later to tell you i told you so.

and BTW...just saw AUB petitioned to go to the Sunbelt conference. Good move seeing that all 4 of their non-conference games are usually versus sunbelt teams and you have a better chance at getting into a bowl game vs. finishing dead last in the SEC West for the next 10 years.....:laughing:

GL!...:thumbs:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

and BTW...just saw AUB petitioned to go to the Sunbelt conference. Good move seeing that all 4 of their non-conference games are usually versus sunbelt teams and you have a better chance at getting into a bowl game vs. finishing dead last in the SEC West for the next 10 years.....:laughing:
      :ohman:.....guy's a dickhead....:ohman:
      I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by BoKnows View Post
        NFL YTD

Pitts -5.5
        Eaglets +4
        Panthers -9
        Ravens +3

:beerbang:
        GL Bo... with you on all of your picks.

Comment

Thanks BOSFAN10$$$$:beerbang:

Go Sox!

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
            BO- GL!.......like the card with the exception of the BAL. You are going 3-1 this weekend and you are going to lose the BAL game, so i will be back later to tell you i told you so.

GL!...:thumbs:
            You must be a prophet..LOL...

I heard this as well, they really wanted to go to a weaker conference like the Big 11 but they did not want to expand to 12 teams, and thought a southern team with a dynasty in the Big 11 conference would be bad for CFB...though a little stiffer competition the sunbelt would be ok as well. I do love the sunbelt looking foward to the FAU game:beer2:
            Last edited by BoKnows; 01-12-2009, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X