Strong Plays (21-18)(+2.40 units)
    Regular Plays (40-32)(+4.80 units)

Overall (75-66)(-3.60 units)

NFL PLAYOFFS

Best Bets (1-1)(-0.30)
    Strong Plays (0-1)(-2.20)
    Regular Plays (1-0)(+1.00)

Overall (2-2)(-1.50)

Well, I ended the regular season on a losing streak, missed the first week of the playoffs due to vacation and continued with my losing the first playoff bets of this year. Even though I feel like not betting due to turning ice cold, how do you not at least put a little something on these games? So here they are.

Philly -3.5 vs Arizona (best bet)…………..Who would have ever thought these two teams would be playing for the right to go to the Superbow? I just cannot image Arizona being in the Superbowl. They have had a great run, but I think it ends here. I don’t think this game will be close. If I am wrong Arizona will win this game outright. I don’t think the points will come into play. Philly is playing great defense and defense wins championships. With the Phillies in baseball finally ending their misery, I think this is the year the Eagles at least go to the Superbowl. They might even win it all….one step at a time though.

Baltimore +6 vs Pittsburgh (strong play)……………..It is very hard for any team to beat another team three times in one season, let alone a team with a defense like Baltimore and a red hot rookie QB who does just enough to win games. In the NFL I am either right on the money or way off. I really think Baltimore wins this game outright. If I am wrong I think things could get ugly and Pittsburgh wins handily. With the close games they have played it is hard to lay six to anybody.

I guess I am calling for a Philly/Baltimore Superbowl. I think that was my prediction before the season started if I recall. (LOL) Yeah…right! I am either going to go 2-0 or 0-2 this weekend. I can feel it.

Good Luck Everybody!!
Working...
X