Clear All

• Conf Championships

Eagles -3.5 (-105)

4 units

Steelers -6

5 units

plus parlayed them 0.5 units to win 1.36 units

Hey Stiff

Like the picks but your boy Brandon Lang has a 50 dimer on the steelers .
    NFL 8-5 + 5.97

The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits.

Comment

Defense :beerbang:

GL Stif...like 'em both...

Comment

WOW. Should have never had to sweat that Steelers play out. Complete and total physical domination. Take away 1 punt return and 2 P.I. calls, one complete BS and one questionable, and it's a Steelers shutout. Raisins really did zero all day long.

Wish the Eagles had shown up for the first half though :puke:

But, as it is, it is sort of nice to see Arizona get to a super bowl for the first time, a QB as good as Warner get his due and hopefully a spot in the hall of fame where he belongs, and Cardinals vs Steelers presents an interesting matchup too.

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
          WOW. Should have never had to sweat that Steelers play out. Complete and total physical domination. Take away 1 punt return and 2 P.I. calls, one complete BS and one questionable, and it's a Steelers shutout. Raisins really did zero all day long.

What you got so lucky and you know it! Baltimore was the play all day long.... It all fell apart in 3 minutes!

Squares win again!!!:laughing:

LOL
          BOL during SB!!!

BB:thumbs:
          "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
            What you got so lucky and you know it! Baltimore was the play all day long.... It all fell apart in 3 minutes!

Squares win again!!!:laughing:

LOL
            BOL during SB!!!

You are kidding right?

Not only that, there was a higher % on Baltimore all week long and right thru game time than on Pittsburgh at Sports Insights. If there was a square play in that game, it was Baltimore and the completely idiotic reasoning I saw everyone using that "6 points is too many" when NO TEAM in the modern era of the NFL has ever covered but lost a conference championship game if the spread was under 10, and the public was too blind to see thru the oddsmakers making Pitt a -6 fave, despite them only winning the first 2 meetings by 3 and 4, and figuring "hey, something must be up here".

Unlike most, I'll be the first one to call myself on getting lucky, but yesterday wasn't it. 2 special teams plays, one a nice return, and one a blunder by the steelers punter, and 2 P.I. calls were the only thing that kept Baltimore from having a big fat goose egg on that scoreboard yesterday, so unless you feel like Pittsburgh should have had under 6, i don't get the reasoning that Baltimore was the play in any way, shape, or form. I understand that those plays are a part of the game, but so was the way the Pittsburgh D completely clamped down the Raisin offense late, and got the pick and the defensive score, to take the "ATS lead" and then the last pick to seal the game too.

They could play that game over and over, and Pittsburgh would win and cover time and time again, because they are the better team, plain and simple.

Comment

Just giving you **** man!:laughing:

Honestly thougth what were you think in the last 5 minutes of the game. When the score was 16-14 and Baltimore had the ball???

I know you were on the right side! Yes I'm kicking myself...Honestly you told me! Just crying like a baby!!!! :)

Last edited by Billy Barooooooo; 01-20-2009, 05:43 AM.
              "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

Working...
              X