these officials are absolutely terrible

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• these officials are absolutely terrible

Baltimore shouldn't be in this game at all. Pitt has dominated, but the refs have allowed them to stay close. If they give the NFL a Ravens/cards superbowl, then they get what they deserve.

Pitt shot themselves in the ass with that inept pass over the middle, but the worse this score should be is 20-0.

I guess that roughing the kicker call was a good call? Bad calls going both ways in this game...officiating has been horrible all year, why would the playoffs be any different?
    It sounded like a good idea at the time...

Comment

well, that bad call didn't actually affect the outcome of the game. The refs gave baltimore their lone score. This game has been set up to be close, period.

Comment

exactly what calls are you referring to? i can't think of one call that Baltimore has gotten that shouldn't have been called. that 15 yd roughing the kicker call was a gift of 3 points that Pitt gave back. Pitt is beating themselves in this one...
        MLB '09 YTD (9-1-0) +11.36 Units

Comment

ok, the incompletion to santonio holmes that was overturned was awful. Follow that up with flaccos terrible throw after baltimore's punt return that drew a ridiculous PI call to put the ball on the 3 and give the raisins a TD.

The ravens have no business being viable in this game.

Comment

you've gotta be kidding me. the guy was draped all over his back, that PI call was completely legit, as was the incompletion. he didn't keep possession as we went to the ground. Steelers are beating themselves.

Comment

ok, keep hoping your ravens cash. Holmes caught the ball, brought it into his body, then reached out to try and break the plane. Ground can't cause a fumble. Certainly not overturnable if "indisputable video evidence" is the standard that you are using.

PI? If flacco throws it a yard and a half behind his receiver, the safety has every right to that ball.

Comment

i agree with you that Pitt should be way ahead in this game, but it's not by any fault of the refs. i'm actually on the Steelers, i just don't look to blame the refs every chance i get.

Comment

now it's just the steelers who are terrible. Ridiculous. Flacco is probably one of the worst starting QB's in the league, and they find a way to win games with less than a hundred yards passing.

Comment

Pitt was clearly the right side...hope you cashed

Comment

Originally posted by Hoosier View Post
                      Pitt was clearly the right side...hope you cashed
                      Yes Clearly!!! This place is killing me tonight................

BB
                      "First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win."

Comment

the Ravens offense did NOTHING all game and might not have scored all night if it weren't for some penalties, albeit legit penalties. the Steelers on the other hand coulda easily put up 35+ points if some guys woulda made easy catches that they just flat out dropped. yea, i'd say the Steelers dominated this game and were clearly the right side.

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Barooooooo View Post
                          Yes Clearly!!! This place is killing me tonight................

BB

:beer2:

Comment

I actually agree with everything Hoosier said except that it looked like the ravens benefitted from some questionable calls(Santonio Holmes--non-partisan message boards blew up over that overturn). Pitt dominated that game from start to finish. Period. Baltimore had no business even sniffing a cover in that one.

Comment

:beer2:

Comment

Working...
                              X