Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Osmokes View Post
    I really wanted arizona to win but who cares ill take the 50 :beerbang:

arizona would of won this easy hand down if it wasnt for the dumb interception and the penalties..hands down they got cheated:puke:
    :dunno:

dude just dropped 80 Units....probably a better place to celebrate than his thread....
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post
      :dunno:

dude just dropped 80 Units....probably a better place to celebrate than his thread....
      Agreed and for 70% of that game, in my opinion, was dominated by the steelers. They changed there game plan once they got inside the redzone which is the reason this game wasnt a blowout. Don't know why they keep waiting till the end of the play clock and motion a wideout inside basically telling Arizona there running up the middle with a running back who has no push between the takles :dunno:

Feel for u birds, outcome should have been much different but we all know ull bounce back from this loss.
      Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
      NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
      CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
      CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
      NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
      ---------------------------------------------------
      2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
      2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

Don't you go for the 6 and send a message on the opening drive??? even though I still believe Roethlisberger's knee wasn't down ....try to get 6 even if you get stuffed you have this so called AMAZING D....and you have them pinned inside the 1....pending a great drive don't you play for field position even if you get stuffed, and rely on your D????? Sorry just sour grapes...Fell the Smart $$$$ lost tonight..Public fared well on the cards'..not to mention that was the worst game i've ever saw Troy Palomalu play in my life..missed tackles blown coverages, and complaining....but he got his ring!! again

Comment

my apologies

wasnt really trying to celebrate I just got caught up in the moment, i just realized he lost 80 units:puke:

um and steelers didnt really out play them the refs out played them, they were getting every call and the fact that arizona had to use two challenges showed how sucky the refs were..arizona wins easy if not for penalties...not impressed by steelers only the last drive...also if warner doesnt throw interception arizona wins easy..steelers couldnt stop them the whole game except for penalties that gave arizona long yardage:puke: :puke:

like i said i think they got cheated
          :bang:

Comment

Originally posted by Osmokes View Post
            wasnt really trying to celebrate I just got caught up in the moment, i just realized he lost 80 units:puke:

um and steelers didnt really out play them the refs out played them, they were getting every call and the fact that arizona had to use two challenges showed how sucky the refs were..arizona wins easy if not for penalties...not impressed by steelers only the last drive...also if warner doesnt throw interception arizona wins easy..steelers couldnt stop them the whole game except for penalties that gave arizona long yardage:puke: :puke:

like i said i think they got cheated
            :bang:
            Tennessee beats Baltimore by 20+ if they didnt thow picks, fumble twice inside the 10 and get who knows how many personal fouls and lets not forget the delay of game penalty that wasnt called on the big play that put them in field goal position to win the game. What im getting at is penalties and turnover are an indication of how you are playing. For most of the 1st half Arizona could do nothing and same with the 3rd qtr. Im extremely impressed with there effort but 70% of the game was dominated by Pitt.

Also just like Ram im bafled by the decission to not go on 4th and inches to cap a great first drive.
            Predictem Record: (1 unit=$25)
            NHL TOTAL---> 21-17-0 (+10.47 units)
            CBB TOTAL---> 21-21-1 (-4.72 units)
            CFB TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            NBA TOTAL---> 0-0-0
            2010 TOTAL--->42-38-1 (5.75 units)
            2009 TOTAL--->198-177-9 (+7.62 units)

Comment

thats where we disagree

Okay when i say the refs were bad, if arizona didnt use their challenges they would have been cheated twice, of which the pass attempy by warner was so obvious, the refs werent even going to review the play unless they challeneged it, it just seems they were on the wrong end of too many calls...some of their penalties were questionable, i just dont think the refs should have that much influence on the game..some of the calls were warranted but some were not and I just think in the super bowl you stop being so picky and let the players decide the game..could you imagine how the game would of been if not for all those silly touching penalties which in every game can be called. I think holding can be called every play or how bout u cant touch the receiver after 5 yards, that can be called every play cause that happens in every game..only thing is they seemed to call it even though the contact was weak and they did it every play. Like I said i got nothing to complain about ima giants fan and i won my bets but i just think arizona came out on the short end...

iee.....why didnt they even review the last play of the game they just called the game...it makes me think that pittsburg winning was in the nfl's best interest.

we all have our different points of view...pittsburg won, congrats to the fans

Im from NY and I went to penn state (just graduated) i hate pittsburg i had to listen to it for 4 years, even though i had a moment of fun when the g-men won..

Comment

Working...
              X