Super Bowl Pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Bowl Pick

I hate this line of 7. The only movement is on the juice. Going from +105 to -110. It's back to +105 with Pittspuke. I'll give 7 here for 2 units. Kurt Warner will be at his worst today.

GL today.
    NCAAF '12: 11-16-0, -7.90 units.
    O/U:4-2, +1.80 units.
    Teasers:
    Rothstein's leans:
    Double Digit Home Dogs:9-7-1, +1.30 units.
    NCAAB '11-'12: 128-123-0, -10.80 units.
    O/U: 46-38, +2.80 units.
    Rothstein's "leans":
    Double Digit Home Dogs: 36-20-3, +13.10 units.

Jerome Harrison will be in the backfield all day long baby!

Comment

I agree

I agree with you fellas..think the steel curtain rolls today....The media keeps hyping up the cardinals, their cinderella story run, kurt warner, and larry fitz...one thing i haven't heard mentioned is that the cardinals have been good on O in the playoffs because Edgerrin James decided he wanted to play football, and Zona' has hit some big plays...Trick plays as well....They were on a roll..I think the two week layoff hurts them..they may put up a few points, but I don't see them stopping Pittsburgh..Love him or hate him Ben Roethlisberger IMHO is the most underrated QB in the league..He makes play with his feet, and Pitt has the play makers to put up pts..they should have scored 21 on Baltimore in the 1st half alone, but a drop by limas sweed kept baltimore in the game..If they put up numbers like that against baltimore I think they match up much better against Zona'....thinking the smart money is being layed on the steelers, think the general public is loving Zona'..Im gonna fade the pubilc on this one, and take the steelers, just don't know how big yet!

Comment

I can't believe all the love for the Cards +7?? I just don't see it.

5 big units total on Steelers -7(+105).:beerbang:
        Teasers:
        Rothstein's leans:
        Rothstein's "leans":

Comment

:puke: :puke: :puke: :puke:
          Teasers:
          Rothstein's leans:
          Rothstein's "leans":

Comment

Steelers love taking 3pts..the first TD called back was BS..If you look at the replay roethlisberger's knee wasn't down, but give credit to arizona they stopped pitt inside the 10 3 times and held them to 3...thats the way the game goes..Pitt wins ugly, but they win..big ben comes through in the clutch....zona red zone D.....that kept them in the game, and covered for them...Kurt Warner was very impressive, except for his end of the 1st half pic.....I'm very bitter right now, but have to give arizona credit for hanging in there and covering....Pittsburgh better find some NEW OLINEMEN if Roethlisberger is gonna be around for a while....He's a great athlete, and we see this because their protection breaks down early and often....Like I said earlier he's very underrated..he kissed the Olines a$$, but they should be kissing his, after the holding penalty on the final drive.....Great Game..and i lost my ass..good thing for college bowl season!!! will take a break and get back into NCAAB, when conference championships, and games are on the line..too many upsets, and bubble teams playing well right now.

Comment

Working...
            X