Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Falcons acquired TE Tony Gonzalez from the Chiefs in exchange for a second-round pick

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Falcons acquired TE Tony Gonzalez from the Chiefs in exchange for a second-round pick

Chiefs fans gotta feel like their hearts were ripped out today.

I always saw Gonzalez as THE main man on that team.

Huge gain for the Falcons despite Gonzo's age.

Yep...Bookiekilla's gotta be happy...only a 2nd rounder, and another weapon for Ryan over the next 2 or 3 years.

Looking forward to the draft tomorrow...Bills looking at getting a OT/DE/TE with 2 picks in the first round, and an early 2nd...

Comment

great move for ATL. Now they can hit up some defensive players in the draft.

JML,

Word is the Bills will be looking at Everette Brown or Orakpo with their first pick.

Comment

Originally posted by Daws1089 View Post
        great move for ATL. Now they can hit up some defensive players in the draft.

JML,

Word is the Bills will be looking at Everette Brown or Orakpo with their first pick.
        Yeah...I see alot of drafts with Orakpo with the 11th, then Pettigrew or an OT with the late rounder...

Comment

Very god for us loser Falcon fans
          If its fun, do it

Comment

Coming off statistically one of his best years last year, it makes one wonder why the Chiefs let him go for just a 2nd round pick. Yea, i know they're building for the future and he's 33 years old, but they could have gotten more. At least 2 draft picks, i'd think....

I always liked Alge Crumpler, but now he's with Tennessee, lol

BTW, the Bills starting O'line was **** in the hall of fame game. Ugly. But i guess pretty much everyone could see that. In any case, it bears repeating, cause it was that bad, lol

The rest of the team was about what I expected to see though. If they can manage to find a way to block someone, they're gonna be a good team this year. Unfortunately, that's a BIG IF, and it didn't look much like they were on their way to anything great judging by that performance :puke:

Comment

Working...
            X