Soccer

68-16 +$18,429.12

2010 WORLD CUP

25-10 +$17,964.62

I am not an eagles fan anymore:puke: Kevin can I get my name changed
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

Football is a business and I think it will end up being a good business move in the end. Someone will bring him in to compete for a starting job next yr so I can see the eagles getting a draft pick out of it. I believe he deserves a second chance, but what he did was awful. He could be a really dangerous weapon in certain formations. He also provides a decent backup qb if he can get back into playing shape. Eagles lack depth at qb right now with kolb hurt. They were so desperate they had to sign Temple's qb lol.

Comment

Coming from a huge Mike Vick (the football player, not on a persnonal level) fan, so take it however y'all want. What he did was horrible, but he's done time for the crimes he's committed...he deserves a 2nd chance..this is American, and is a country of 2nd chances...I hope he goes out there and gets his life together and has much success in the NFL (except against my falcons!)...from a football standpoint, i think it's a good move for the eagles...he knows the west coast offense, kolb got hurt, so the Eagles need a backup qb, and McNabb has been injury prone. Without doing much research, the Eagles prob have a better backup QB than 95% of the teams in the League...

and on a side note...Dec 6th at the Dome is gonna be craaaazy! I can't wait for that game! No matter what any falcons fan say about what Vick did or how good of qb he was, one thing I can say as a season ticket holder...I went to the Dome every Sunday when Vick was there knowing I'll probably have a chance to see our QB doing something amazing on the football field...yeah he wasn't a great QB, but he was damn exciting to watch in person...the Dome was electric for a few years....having said that...I wouldn't trade Matt Ryan for anybody not named Brady or Manning (peyton)!! That one game I might, just might have to dust off that old #7 jersey to the Dome, but still cheer for my falcons to win...hopefully Vick does some great things ont he field that day, but the Falcons win!

ok....I'm done talking about this...go falcons!

Comment

Working...
        X