Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Off-Topic: USFMD82's Suggestion to watchign Football games outside of your coverage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Off-Topic: USFMD82's Suggestion to watchign Football games outside of your coverage

Sorry if I am placing this in the wrong area, I was responding to my thread, and figured it might benefit more people if it has its own post. Please note I am not Techy or pro at this, just the way I do it and it Works. As far as I am aware there is no legality issues as well, a search finds much the same answers as "is Online gambling illegal" some say yes some say no, so YMMV.

P2PTV = "In a P2PTV system, each user, while downloading a video stream, is simultaneously also uploading that stream to other users, thus contributing to the overall available bandwidth. The arriving streams are typically a few minutes time-delayed compared to the original sources. The video quality of the channels usually depends on how many users are watching; the video quality is better if there are more users."
    P2PTV - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Give these a try next time there is a game on you wanna see

MyP2P.eu :: Live sports and Now Playing overview. Free Live Sports right now on your pc. (this is the one I used to watch said game)
    All P2P TV Guide - Free P2P Football/NBA TV, online P2P Soccer, Live P2P Sports TV channels listing in PPLive, TVU Player, TVAnts, PPStream, Sopcast, PPMate, VGO
    http://www.sopcast.com/ (I don't play with sop cast that much asI admittedly dont understand it as much as I would like but it apparently has endless possibilities)

Then order one of these
    Amazon.com: Cables To Go - 27992 - 12ft Value Series S-Video + Audio to 3 RCA Cable (Black): Electronics

And hook you laptop up to your TV (assuming your TV has the Red/Yellow/White (RCA) connections, I bought this primarily to use our laptops as a DVD player when on the road at hotels and such

Works even sweeter if you can get your LAN cable into the living room, its jerry rigged, and it wont be D but it is certainly nice to watch a game you otherwise couldnt regardless on your big tv.

One thing to note, for some season I cant get it to work on my laptop (the cable that is I have all the necessary input and output) but it works on my girlfriends and mothers laptop t our TV just fine.

Apologies if these are unacceptable links Mods please remove them.
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

I found another option (for when I was looking at CFL games): ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV

The quality is alright, but it looks like it's streamed from Canada, and you can watch games, regular programming, etc.

I haven't had any problems with it!!
    NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
    MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
    MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
    NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
    Updated on 01/13/18
    ---
    One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Another good one (including mma pay per view fights) is Watch Online tv sports news and entertainment for free at channelsurfing
      Delivering previews and picks to your computer 365/days a year!

Comment

Mailman!! NICE!! Thanks for that, how good are the feeds usually for the MMA fights?
        Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
        Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Working...
        X