• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sunday NFL X >>>

Bears +116

2 Units

JML- whats up.....:beerbang:

i sent you an invite for the football league again but your email address was hidden. i guessed it was the same as your yahoo id so i sent you the invite there. if you didn't get it and want to be in the league get my email address from kevin and i will shoot you the information.

GL on the play too....lol...
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Seems like nobody likes the Broncos or think they have a shot , is that so ?
      If your actions inspire others to dream more,learn more,
      do more and become more,you are a leader.

Comment

FF....thx...I'll check it out.....like you, I've been out of the scene for a while....except a little CFL wagering...lol. My wife and I actually moved out West (Saskatchewan) for a new job I landed 3 months ago, so its been nuts. Looking forward to NFL, NCAAF & the NHL this year with all you great friends though. Hope things are well on your end.

Obligatory pucks comments:

How bout dat Leafs defence.... :thumbs: should be an interesting year, and I have hope for the first time in a while...Burke building from the back-end out....smart...

Oh, and Enjoy paying Prongers contract btw...just like the FLyers, overpaying someone at the end of his career! lol.

Cheers.
        Last edited by JohnnyMapleLeaf; 08-30-2009, 07:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrDecipher View Post
          Seems like nobody likes the Broncos or think they have a shot , is that so ?
          Beats me...haven't been paying attention at all...lol...sorry man. Go Bears.

Comment

Cutler is a surgeon. Cant believe the Broncs let this guy go. He's a prima donna no doubt, but that God-given arm is something else.

I was low on the Bears, but seeing Greg Olsen and ex-Vandy Bennett who played with Cutler are promising. Plus if Hester can step it up, this could be a very very good team with that D anchoring everything.

Oh and I forgot he even has Forte a good back that he could also dump it off to.

Hey JML whats up lol lastly but not leastly. Good to see ya bro, glad to hear you landed a job :beerbang:
            :hide:

"Schooly D is fat cake yo."
            -Big Pimpin-

Comment

Originally posted by JohnnyMapleLeaf View Post
              FF....thx...I'll check it out.....like you, I've been out of the scene for a while....except a little CFL wagering...lol. My wife and I actually moved out West (Saskatchewan) for a new job I landed 3 months ago, so its been nuts. Looking forward to NFL, NCAAF & the NHL this year with all you great friends though. Hope things are well on your end.

Obligatory pucks comments:

How bout dat Leafs defence.... :thumbs: should be an interesting year, and I have hope for the first time in a while...Burke building from the back-end out....smart...

Oh, and Enjoy paying Prongers contract btw...just like the FLyers, overpaying someone at the end of his career! lol.

Cheers.

congrats on the new gig.....how close are you to edmonton or calgary? maybe you can actually catch a hockey game in person without paying 400.00...lol.

yeah, Flyers will be 40M over the salary cap and hamstrung in a year or 2 with 3 showings weekly of "Derian Hatcher II, The Revenge"...where he comes back to life as 43 year old orange traffic cone Chris Pronger making 9 million a season. Flyers are like the Angels used to be in the late 80's and early 90's. I mean they signed Chilli Davis, Dave Parker, Mo Vaughn, Reggie Jackson....every guy who was an all star 10 years ago and had lost about 30MPH in bat speed. Only reason they signed Pronger was because Al Macinnis wouldn't come out of retirement.

And yeah, Leafs are making some roster shaping moves. They will be a playoff team next year for sure, IMO. Not sure about this year. Will be interesting at any rate as a lot of teams changed up the faces in the East....NJD, MON and NYR were the biggest 3. And guess Biron figured out quickly the market in this economy for a ****ty goaltender with a 900 save percentage and a 3+ GAA was minimal at best.

And feel free to ditch that 15 game under .500 jays avatar anytime now. too lazy to go back and dig up the "how about them jays" posts from April.....LOL......
              Last edited by FlyersFan; 08-30-2009, 10:55 PM.
              I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Originally posted by FlyersFan View Post

And feel free to ditch that 15 game under .500 jays avatar anytime now. too lazy to go back and dig up the "how about them jays" posts from April.....LOL......
                lol....too true...brutal. But they did lose all their starting pitching this year. MOst of the year is was doc and 4 rookies in the rotation. Bats gave them a good start, but it caught up with them.

Comment

Working...
                X