Vikings QB???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vikings QB???

As a die hard vikings fan I am clueless as to what they are going to do at QB? I understand that Brad Johnson had to go. The three games I saw at the dome this year, I think his ass got sacked 20 times?? Plus I couldn't stand his 5-10 yard dumpoffs and the whole teams failure in the redzone! Add that to a million fumbles and you get the idea. But who is going to QB? Tavaris jackson is not ready, I think he has the potential to be successfull down the road but I hope he wont be the starter. Would of liked them to have gotten Carr or Schaub, hell even Garcia would of been better than nothing? Seeing as how I live in Madison, I saw plenty of Brooks Bollinger and I dont even want to go there. Good kid, and I even meet him a couple times at the State St. bars but I dont want him leading my team? I know the forum has to have some ideas of what they might do? With the schedule coming out today it just got me excited for football!! Any ideas guys??
    Thank you Forum!!

I like Tavaris Jackson he will never be ready if he does not play. IMO they should play him this year even if he is play bad. The next year he will be ready for a big year.
    NFL 0-0 +0.00units

NCAAF 8-10 -9.20units

Comment

you have a point Birdsfan! I just wish he had a good starter to learn from?? Im not a big fan of on the job training when your at that level? I wish they would of played him more this past season? I doubt he learned anything from Brad Johnson? The styles are about as opposite as they get huh? we'll see!!
      see ya BF!

Comment

Brady Quinn to the Vikings.

Comment

Working...
        X