• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thor's NFL Pics: Week 1

...YTD Reg Season 0-0

Thursday Game:
    (0-0) Tennessee at (0-0) Pittsburgh

Have a Game to Start the Season off with the Best AFC Team in Football Reg Season with a 13-3 Record vs the Super Bowl Champs..Tenny vs Pitts..Last Season Pitts had the #1 Def Only Allowing 237 Yards and Tenny had the #7th Def only Allowing 294 Yards..Both Offenses were Ranked #21st 313 Yds for Tenny and #22nd 312 Yds for Pitts..Shows Good Records and Super Bowl W's are Won with Great D's..Last Meeting was Next to the Last Reg Season Game at Tenny which Tenny won 31-14 which was Pitts Only Loss of their Last 10 Games Last Season in Which they won 9 of Last 10..In that Game Pitt Racked up 374 Yards of Offense and Tenny had 323 Yards Offense in which Tenny D gave up 80 plus more Yards and Pitts gave up almost 80 more Yards..During the Game late Tenny Players were Stomping the Terrible Towls and acting like they were Blowing their Noses into Them..Rematch should be Fun..Weather should be Good with Low Chance of Rain and Temps in the 60's..Questions for the New Year will be on the Side of Tenny will be at D Line with Albert Haynesworth gone which Tenny will Rotate more Players and Blitz Much More..Pitts will have to Decrease the 49 Sacks the O-Line gave up Last Season and is Big Ben Healthy and Ready for Season with Summer Cival Lawsuit Problems..In the Last 7 Games played between these 2 Teams 6 of the 7 have Went OVER and the One Under was a Total of 43 Pts (Total was 44) so All 7 have either went Over or above 43pts..Total is at 35 in this Game..The Home Team is 4-1 Last 5 SU and 6-2 Last 8 SU..I Think I Read the Super Bowl Team is 8-0 SU and 7-0-1 ATS the Last 8 Years in the 1st Game of the Season the Following Year..Tenny is 8-0 ATS last 8 Sept Games and 7-0 ATS last 7 as Dog of 3 1/2 to 10pts..Pitt is 4-0 ATS Last 4 Thursday Games..5-0 ATS last 5 Home Games and 1-4 ATS last 5 Sept Games..Here is what I See..I Really Think this will be a Great Football Game to Start the Season and with the Tought of a Low/Under type of Game but Past as Shown Otherwise and I see Offense on Both Scoring and 35 is Just to Small..I have the Total around 38-39..Also I think These are 2 of the Top 5 or 6 AFC Teams I have Pitt a TD Better at Home to Open as Super Bowl Champs in the 1st Game and I Really Think Pitts Remembers their Last Loss and the Terrible Towls..So..

Pic: Pittsburgh -6

Pic: Tennesse/Pittsburgh...Over 35

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Sunday Games:

Kansas City at Baltimore
    Pic: Baltimore -13

Denver at Cincinnati
    Pic: Cincinnati -5

Minnesota at Cleveland
    Pic: Minnesota -4

Jacksonville at Indianapolis
    Pic: Jacksonville +7

NY Jets at Houston
    Pic: Houston -4

Detroit at New Orleans
    Pic: New Orleans -13 1/2

Miami at Atlanta
    Pic: Atlanta -4

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

ADD:

St Louis at Seattle
      Pic: Seattle -7 1/2

San Francisco at Arizona
      Pic: San Francisco +6

Football Time..!!

Comment

BOL Thor

Am on all except Cincy...and that may bode disaster for you today...LOL :laughing:
        Enjoy and let's cashem......:thumbs:
        YTD
        CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
        Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
        BOWLS
        Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
        O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
        ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
        RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
        NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
        SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
        O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
        ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
        2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
        RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
        CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
        SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
        O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
        ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
        RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

Comment

Thanks..Fitter..Hope ya have a Great Sunday..Thanks..

5-2 on the Early 1:00 Games...2 Late Games Pending..

Sunday Nite Game:

Chicago at Green Bay
          I Think G Bay is a Better Team and will Fight Minny for Division Title..QB Rodgers is Ready now Starting in his 2nd Season..He Looked Good at QB Scoring 9 TDs in 12 Times in the 1st Three Preseason Games without a Punt Playing with the Starters..He Looked Good..Now Chic does have a Major QB Talent in Cutler but I do not feel He has the WR's on his Side that G Bay Does..IMO..Now I see Chicago having the Special Team Advantage with Hester Retuning Punts but this Game is in Green Bay's House and their Offense will be the Defining Point in the Game..If ya Like Chicago I think the Under would be the Play if Ya Play the Total and the Over would be the Call if ya Like Green Bay..I Like the Side the Best..So...

Pic: Green Bay -4 1/2

Football Time..!!

Comment

7-2 on Day Sunday Games..1 Nite Game Pending..

Monday Nite Football:

Buffalo at New England
            Buffalo goes to New Eng to Play the 1st Nite Game on Monday..New Eng QB Brady has waited a Long Time for this to Happen..There are some Issuses on both Sides of the Ball with Buffalo having Problems Scoring on Offense in the Preseason Games although WR Owens will Play after Missing Preseason Games...And New Eng will have to Replace some Starters on Defense but Coach Belichick has done this Many Different Times and Says All Players on the Roster Need to be Ready..In Head to Head Games (Which I Think is a Better Look than Just Past Overall Trends) between these Two Teams the Favorite has Won and Covered 5-0 SU and ATS in the Last 5 Meetings in which Buffalo is 0-5..The Under is 9-1 in the Last 10 Meetings in New Eng and of the Last 9 Played only 1 Game went Over 47pts and that was the Nov 2007 Game in a 56-10 New Eng Win..Rest were 45pts or Under..New Eng is Also 10-0 SU vs Buffalo and 8-2 ATS in the Last 10 Meetings..In the Both Sunday Day Games that New Orleans and Baltimore were Favored by Double Figs they Both Won and Covered..I see no Reason why New Eng does Not Win and Cover in their House to Open their Season with the Buffalo Offense not doing Much and the Total should be Under..So..

Pic: New England -11

Pic: Buffalo/New England...Under 47

San Diego at Oakland
            In the 2nd MNF Game is Between 2 Teams that are Close Together in Location but Not Close together in Talent..San Deigo is Coming Back after a Bad Loss to Pitts in the Playoffs when LT was Hurt while Oakland is Trying to Get a Team together and Keep a Coach for a Longer Time..San Diego is Lead by an Offense that can Match up with Most NFL Teams with the Multi Headed Monster of LT..Rivers..Gates..Jackson..Sproles and Others while Oakland is trying to Build..In Oakland's 3rd Preseason Game (Which is the Game that Starters Play the Most) they Lost to New Orleans and Gave Up 45 Ponts in which 31pts Came in the 1st Half when Starters Played vs Starters..San Deigo Offense Looks alot like New Orleans(Brees an Old San Diego QB)..In the Last 10 Meetings San Deigo is 10-0 SU vs Oakland and 9-1 ATS..San Deigo is 7-0 ATS Last 7 Palyed at Oakland and the Favorite is 13-3 ATS Last 16 Meetings..In the Last 4 Played here between them the Total Scored was..42..46..47 and 42..The Last 2 Games that Oakland Opened the Season to AFC West Teams they were Blowout..2006 vs San Deigo by 27-0 to San Deigo and 2008 a 41-14 Loss to Denver..And in 2007 Oakland Lost to Detroit 36-21 to Open their Season..Oakland Tends not to Play well Early..I See San Deigo as the Much Better Team even on the Road and the Total hitting around 45-46pts...So..

Pic: San Diego -10

Pic: San Diego/Oakland...Over 43

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
            X