Week 1

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 1

A couple and hopefully will continue a nice weekend.

Houston -4' 2 Units
    This is more of a fade of the Jets for me. I don't like the rookie qb, or on the road, or without a couple of talented pass rushers. Plus the Jets are lacking skill at the skill positions on offense. I think Houston will move the ball with ease with their array of weapons and should be able to rattle Sanchez with their defense.

Washington +6' 1 Unit
    I like the points in a tough divisional matchup. I think the passing game weakness will cause the Giants problems creating separation from teams that don't turn it over. And Campbell while not spectacular does protect the football. With the lack of explosive plays I expect Washington to keep it close and possibly pull out the W.

Green Bay -4 2 Units
    I think the Packers have more talent up and down the whole roster and at pretty much every position. The change to the 3-4 attacking defense should suit their personnel better. Chicago is very hyped because of the acquisition of Cutler and while he will improve that position it has been ignored the steps backward they have been taking on defense and OL the last few years. And now with the thin WR position there are a lot of possible problem areas. Week 1 and rivalry should have both teams up and I expect the better squad to win out.
    MLB
    May
    Overall 43-43 +5.5 Units
    Sides 19-22 -0.0 Units
    Total 24-21 +5.5 Units

April
    Overall 61-44 +47.1 Units
    Sides 28-28 +4.0 Units
    Totals 33-16 +43.1 Units

adding one more

Carolina +125 for 2 Units
    MLB