Week 2 picks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 picks

Couple of lines I liked early, wanted to get them in before they changed, more in depth reasoning in discussion thread, which you should definitely check out. All plays 1 unit unless noted.

Ravens +3 (-105) v Chargers W +1
    Steelers -3 (EVEN) v Bears L -1
    NYG +3 (-120) v Cowboys W +1

To sum it up I think these are all top tier NFL teams which great chances of winning every week. I am confident backing them, only thing I really don't like is they are all away teams but 2 are dogs. I really don't think we'll see the Ravens or Giants on the + side of the spread very often. So much do I like the value that I have one parlay already pending.

Titans -280, Ravens +145, Giants +130 - 1 to win 6.66 units L -1

Looking into SF -1.5 and Jags -3, just waiting for better line/juice.

Luck to all this weekend :thumbs:
    Last edited by daft_picks; 09-20-2009, 10:51 PM.
    GO TITANS!

These are my adds for the week. A lot of plays, whoever reads this I highly reccomend you check out the discussion thread for the week, lots of good info in there.

Sides (1 unit unless noted otherwise):
    49'ers -1.5 (-105) W +1
    Redskins -9.5 (-105) L -1.05
    Pats -3.5 (-105) L -1.05
    Titans -6.5 (-105) 1/2 unit L -.53

ML plays (all 1/2 unit):
    Browns +160 L -.5
    Bucs +190 L -.5
    Raiders +140 W +.7
    Ravens +140 W +.7
    Giants +130 W +.65

7 point dream teaser (gotta have 1):
    Packers -2, Colts +4, Giants +10, Patriots +3.5, Raiders +10, Ravens +10, Saints/Eagles Over 39, Titans +0.5
    1/2 to win 5 units L -.5

Parlay:
    Giants +130, Pats -190, Skins -500
    1.1 to win 3.5 units L -1.1

If miraculously both my parlays make it to the Giants I will likely hedge that bet. Let's make the bookies pay this week :beerbang:
    Last edited by daft_picks; 09-20-2009, 10:49 PM.
    GO TITANS!

Comment

Adding final plays of the day. Likely too many, setting myself up for possible disaster but maybe a big day. Most likely split a lot of these though. All plays 1 unit unless notes.

Eagles +115 v Saints 1/2 unit L -.5
      Jags -3 v Cardinals L -1.1

some unders I like:
      Jags/Cards Under 43 L -1.1
      Titans/Texans Under 41 L -1.1
      Chiefs/Raiders Under 38 W +1

6.5 point teaser: .66 to win 1.66 units W +1.66
      Texans +13.5, Jags/Cards Under 49, Hawks/49ers Under 46, NYG/Dal Over 38

As tempting as it always is I am trying to limit my teaser and parlay adds to one because they are usually just me being greedy. I like the chances of all of these bets, and if I lose I will hopefully not regret my decisions as much as with some ridiculous teaser.

BOL to all this weekend, hopefully the Titans at least crush the Texans and I'll be doing the and :spin: and not even care about the :chaching:.

Let's do this! :beerbang::beerbang:
      Last edited by daft_picks; 09-20-2009, 10:49 PM.
      GO TITANS!

Comment

Add the 2nd half bet I hope I lose:
        Texans +3.5 2ndH .66 units W +.66

Another crazy NFL Sunday is upon us...getting hosed in the Cards Jags game lol
        Last edited by daft_picks; 09-20-2009, 10:50 PM.
        GO TITANS!

Comment

CJ BLOWING UP!!! Great week to face off against him in our fantasy league lol, I'll take it every day!!!
          GO TITANS!

Comment

Weird Sunday, bad Titans. Too many plays I should have stayed off of. Had some good ones and some huge misses (total whiff on Jags/Cards :puke:).

Giants and Ravens came up huge though, should have not been stupid and greedy with my parlay. Win some lose some. Lessons too be learned, let's get em next week :thumbs:
            GO TITANS!

Comment

Working...
            X