X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fitters wk 2 nfl pics and thoughts

Week 2 thoughts and pics..again, too many games this week :laughing:
    1 unit plays
    Tenn -6.5 Tenn outplayed Pitt last week and lost. Added time to prepare for home opener. And they are mad. Take it out on a shell shocked Texan team who lost to NYJ at home opener, both physically and mentally. Tenn ready (and pissed) and covers at home. And Shaub thought NYJ D was tough...look out Matt. Tenn going away!!!
    Minny -10 Favre has an extra week of reps to dink passes. AP again all day. Det just not ready to step up against better teams in division. Minny keeping and eye on GB, and will win and cover. Minny D just too much for Det O.
    Seat +1.5 I really like the niners as a team. They are to be reckoned with this year, and they now have a winning attitude brewing. Seat steals one here IMO. As stated before by me, Seat is the team in this division if healthy, and they are right now.
    Pitt -3 Ben throw 2 or 3 long and connects on 1 or more here. Pitt knows they were outplayed by Tenn..and will try to make a statement here in Chic. Pressure Cutler and force errors and mistakes. Those will be the difference, IMO. Pitt adjusts to the loss of Troy P and comes after Cutler.
    GB -9 Cincy had no O against Den, and IMO GB has a better D. Not sure Cincy ready for a really balanced attack by GB, and Rodgers will correct his mistakes. Big game in GB as home opener, and they cover going away IMO.
    Buff -5 TB about to face the no huddle. Buff upset about letting NE take one away, and will play well in home opener. Didn't think that Buff could run the no huddle with the personel they have, but I was wrong!! Buff covers.
    NYG +3 Sunday nite game, home opener and 1st game for pokes in new stadium. Huge addrenilin rush for Dal, BUT, NYG know how important this game is this early in season. NYG would love nothing better that to take the shine off of the evening and the 1B stadium. NYG all business and cover (may win outright here as well, may take ML as well...shall see).
    .5 unit plays as of now
    Carol +6 I really like Atl as a team right now as well. But, Carol is not as bad as shown last week vs Eagles. Carol needs this game, IMO. 6 too much to give a wounded Panther team. If they lose here, they are down 2 already. Just a hunch here, but IMO Carol comes ready to play.
    NYJ +4 Jets at home opener after big game in Texas. NE escaped Buff with gift from Buff. Jets D can play, and will keep Brady off balance. NYJ can control ball as well. Doesn't seem that NE D is on par with past teams, a lot of personel changes. Bellichek is a genius, that's a given. But, IMO, NYJ cover as home dog. Another possible ML play.
    NO pk I hate to pick against Phila at home. Period. NO has a better talent ratio here, and with Kolb starting, they could flood his zones and force throwing mistakes. NO needs to keep and eye on "Shady McCoy" though. He needs to be watched. IMO, NO is the class of the NFC as of now (along with GB) and will take one from Phila in a good game to watch. NO in a close one.
    Jax -3 Can Jax contain a really pissed off Ariz team who lost at home last wk? I think they can and will. West coast travel into east coast, along with Jax DB's do enough for Jax to win this one, IMO.
    Balt +3 Raven D is just plain awsome! Ball contol game. SD coming off of Mon eeker, and their D showed some cracks against Oak. Balt will play ball contol and field position. Game may be a game that SD tries not to lose. Balt will take advantage of this. Field position game, and those usually go the better D team-- and SD got beat up against Oak. Balt in my opinion. Another possible ML game as well.
    May have other (ML, unit adjustments, O/U's) playes later. Enjoy the games...comments are welcome including disagreements. No f**ken slamming thou, that's not what we are about here. Don't forget, a designated driver is cheaper than a bust or a crash. DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE GUYS AND GALS! We want ya all back.
    Last edited by fitter; 09-17-2009, 10:26 PM.
    YTD
    CFB'09 season(as of 1/7)
    Reg season RESULTS:(-12.98 U's)
    BOWLS
    Sides: 8-21(-20.5 U's)
    O/U's: 2-6(-1.25 U's)
    ML's: 2-6(-0.70 U's)
    RESULTS(-22.45 U's)
    NFL'09 season(as of 1/3)
    SIDES: 59-51-3(-1.3 U's)
    O/U's: 15-19-2(-3.95 U's)
    ML's: 5-13(-2.47 U's)
    2H's: 8-9(-0.65 U'S)
    RESULTS:(-7.67 U's)
    CBB'09-'10 season(as of 1/9)
    SIDES: 109-101-4(-.25 U's)
    O/U'S: 28-16(+6.50 U's)
    ML's 2-3 (+0.2 U's)
    RESULTS:(+6.45 U's)

"I WANT THEIRS!!" fitter, on new health care program

GL fitter!! Good stuff. :thumbs:

Surprised to see you say SEA is healthy, cause all I've read is they are bigtime banged up. Lost starting LB Hill, and big names Tatupu, Walter Jones, Branch & Housh questionable as well.

Comment

Working...
    X