Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• week 2

locked a few in early so posting them now

Patriots/Jets Over 45.5 - No way I take any under in a Patriots game with Brady healthy even against a Jets D that looked real good last week. Pats D on the other hand looked pretty shaky and lost there best player in Mayo. I think the Jets have some success running the ball and with screens, IMO this game heads into the 30s.

Minnesota/Detroit Under 46.5 - This total stood out right away and seems to high. Vikes are still a run first team even with Favre and IMO they run the ball 40x this week against a Detroit team that gave up 143 yds to a 3rd string back. Detroit on the other hand will continue to dink and dunk the ball down the field to K. Smith out of the backfield and hopefully keep the clock moving.

Philadelphia Eagles +1 - After reading some reports this morning it sounds like McNabb might play. Public real high on New Orleans but I can't find it in myself to back them on the road in a tough environment. I'll take one of the best teams in football as a home dog against a historically bad road team with or without DM.

Washington Redskins -9.5 - Skins held B. Jacobs to 46 yds rushing and the Giants to 103 for the game. IMO Steven Jackson struggles this week and if the Skins jump out to a lead I don't have much confidence in Bulger keeping the Rams in the game. Home opener for the Skins and a game they absolutly should win.

Arizona/Jacksonville Over 42.5 - Even without Anothony Gonzalez for most of the game, the Jags still couldn't contain Reggie Wayne and he lit up the Jags secondary for 162 yds. I expect a better performance from the Cards on offense as well as they should also be able to expose Jacksonvilles pass d. Think this one stays pretty close throughout and heads over.

1 unit each

ML Parlay
    Cleveland +160
    Baltimore + 145
    New York Giants +130

1 unit to win 14.2
    Last edited by Billy The Kid; 09-18-2009, 11:43 AM.
    NFL '12

Cardinals +3

Panthers +6

Chiefs -2

1* each

GL ALL!!
    NFL '12

Comment

Working...
    X