Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 2 with flmmkrz

Texans +7 @ -105 to win 2 units

Dont trust the titans offense to pull away from anyone so i'll take the score here.

Jets +4 @ -135 to win 2 units

Love the Jets D, dont like the pats d less with the injury to mayo, line screams fishy to me so give me the jets.

Bengals/Pack o41 @ -108 to win 2 units

Bengals d looked better than it was last week by a ****ty denver team while the pack can score on anybody. Cats are gonna need to score to keep pace and they got the skill guys on offense to do it.

Panthers +7 @ -134 to win 2 units

A teams never as bad as it looks when it loses badly and never as good as it looks when it wins handily. Panthers are outta favor with their showing last week but they're a solid team and should compete and possibly squeak this one out today. Falcons are an overated team to me and I feel like im getting extra points for it so i'll take em.

Chargers -1 @ -114 to win 2 units

Better team at home and the publics all over the dog, means hammer the fave to me.

Bears +3 @ -110 to win 3 units

This one reeks, public loves the steel, Cutler looked like ****, Urlachers out books are flashing -1s out there tryin to entice more money on the steel. Logic says steel should win everything else is sayin bears take it so lets go bears.

Giants ml +136 x 2 units

Romos a lock for a bonehead costly play per game and the Giants front will be on his ass all game.

Avoiding my hawks today. Think they win and make the niners one dimensional but couple defensive injuries cause for concern so i'll just cheer today.

GL everyone

Texans +2
    Jets +2
    Bengals/Pack o +2
    Panthers -2.68
    Chargers -2.28
    Bears + 3
    Giants +2.72

+6.76 units

Comment

Nice week! :thumbs:

Comment

Originally posted by flmmkrz View Post
        Giants ml +136 x 2 units

Romos a lock for a bonehead costly play per game and the Giants front will be on his ass all game.
        Boo. Yah.:beerbang:

Nice work!
        its my way or the lame way.

2016 NFL:
        straight up 14-7-1 (+10.9u)
        parlays 0-1 (-1u)
        total: +9.9u

Comment

thanks guys

Monday night plays:

Fish +3.5 @ -125 to win 2 units
          Fish ml @ +150 x 1 unit