Green Bay at St Louis
    Pic: Green Bay/St Louis...Over 41

San Francisco at Minnesota
    Pic: San Francisco/Minnesota...Over 39

Pittsburgh at Cincinnati
    Pic: Pittsburgh/Cincinnati...Over 37

Football Time..!!

Good Luck to Everyone..Hammer em..!!
    Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Sunday Day Game: ADD

Kansas City at Philadelphia
    Line Dropped..Westbrook and McNabb is Out but I Think this is a Over Balance for the Spot..I See Philly as 10 Plus Better than Kansas City..So
    Pic: Philadelphia - 7 1/2

Washington at Detroit
    Pic: Detroit +6 1/2

Sunday Nite Game:

(2-0) Indianapolis at (1-1) Arizona
    Indy is Coming in 2-0 and Off a 27-23 Win on MNF at Miami while Ariz is Coming in at 1-1 and a 31-17 Win at Jacksonville..QB Peyton Manning brought his Team Back for the Victory with Only 15 Minutes on the Field..He was 14/23 for 303 Yards 2 TD's and 0 INT's..In Just 15 Minutes..He can Sling the Ball..Ariz QB Warner had a Bad 1st Week to Only Follow it up with a 24/26...243 Yards and was Up 31-3 at Jacksonville and Came Out in the 3rd Q..Great Performance that gave Him the Highest % Comp in NFL..Warner after 2 Weeks..71.4 % Comp and 531 Yards with a 95.6 QB Rating ..Manning 69 % Comp and 604 Yards with a 110.3 QB Rating..Two Very Good QB's..Both Teams have Played Jacksonville with Indy Winning at Home 14-12 in Week 1 and Ariz winning Last Week at Jacksonville 31-17..Ariz was 8-2 SU at Home Last Season Including Playoffs with Only Loses to NY Giants and Minny..Ariz Lost at Home to San Fran 20-16 in Week 1..Indy is 15-7-1 ATS Last 23 Sept Games and Ariz is 7-3 ATS in Last 10 Sept Games..Both Teams are Good ATS Teams Early in Season..Indy is 12-2-1 ATS Last 15 Games as Road Dogs and Ariz is 9-3 ATS as Home Favs Last 12 Games..Both Strong ATS Teams..Indy is 24-11-2 OVER in Last 37 as Road Dog and Ariz is 8-2 OVER Last 10 as Home Fav..Ariz in 2009 Season Scored 29 or More Points in 9 of 10 Games (Only 14 in 1 Game) But Still Ave 30.4 Points in those 10 Games..Ariz gets Ahead Indy will have to Score and That is the Way I See It with Maimi Getting 23 Points on Indy on Monday Nite Running the Ball then Ariz Should have 30 Plus..I See this as a Very Big Key to the Game..Indy is Coming off a Monday Nite Game at Miami..A Win..Then Travel Back to Indy and then to Arizona on a Sunday Nite Game on a Short Week to Play Ariz which was the NFC Super Bowl Team Last Year..Very Hard Spot for Indy after their Defense Played 45 Plus Minutes of Football on MNF..That is as Much as Most Defenses Play in 2 Games..Short Week and Back to Back Road Games..I Like Indy and Love Peyton But Arizona is in a Very Good Spot at Home with Less than a FG Fav..So..

Pic: Arizona -2 1/2

Pic: Indianapolis/Arizona...Over 48 1/2

Football Time..!!

Lo there do I See my Father.....Lo there do I See my Mother.....and My Sisters and My Brothers... Lo there do I See the Line of My People Back to the Beginning...Lo they do Call to Me...They Bid Me...Take My Place Among Them...In The Halls of VALHALLA...Where the Brave...May Live...FOREVER..!!

Comment

...7-5 on Sunday..26-16 Overall..Nite Game Got Me..Indy Played Very Well..Peyton was Peyton and Total was Hurt by Indy Missing FG and Ariz Turning Over the Ball Twice Inside the 5 Yardline..Left atleast 17 Points off Board..

Monday Nite Football:

(0-2) Carolina at (1-1) Dallas
      Car is Coming off a 28-20 Loss at Atlanta this Past Sunday and Dall is Coming off a 33-31 Last Second Loss by a Tynes 37 Yd FG at Home vs NY Giants this past Sunday Nite..Car is 0-2 ATS..Dall is 1-1 ATS..Car will Try and Win their 1st Game while Dall wants their 1st Home win at the New 1.15 Billion House that Jerry Built..Both Teams Bad Offensive Moments Came when in Week 1 Car had 6 Turnovers..Yes 6..Vs Philly when Delhomme had 4 INTs and a Fumble and Philly Scored 28 Points of the 38 Points in the 2nd Q..The Thing that Most don't Know is that Philly Only had 101 Yards Passing and Total of Only 296 Yards of Offense..Big Stat was they Rushed for 185 Yards but Overall 38 Points was alot for Under 300 Yards of Offense..In the Dall/New York game Dallas had 4 Turnovers..Car is 0-2 after the 2008 Season which they were 12-4 and the NFC South Winner and are Trying to Avoid 3 Straight Losses to Start the Season..Dall has Won 7 Straight Reg Season Games vs Car..Both Team's Concern are at QB were Dall Romo was 13/29 for Only 127 Yards with 3 INT's which Resulted in New York TD's..That was Romo Lowest Yardage in a Full Game and a Passer Rating of 29.6..2nd Lowest for Him But the Week Before vs Tampa Bay Romo had 353 Yards a Career High and 3 TD's and No INT's and a Passer Rating of 140.6..Feast or Famine..Dall will be without RB Barber on Offense hurt his Quad..Car QB had a Week to Forget in Week 1 and He Threw 25/41..1 TD 1 INT for 308 Yards vs Atlanta with the INT coming Inside the 10 Yardline with 2 and Half Mins left Down 28-20..Car did Bounce Back with a 440 Yards of Offense Vs Atlanta..Feast or Famine..Car is 8-2 ATS Last 10 after a SU Loss (One of Loses was Last Week)..Car is 1-6 ATS last 7 as Dog..Dall is 6-2 Last 8 as Fav (One of those Loses was Last Week)..Dall is 0-4 ATS Last 4 MNF Games..Head to Head the Dog is 7-2-1 ATS Last 10 Meetings and OVER is 4-1 Last 5 Games..Some Key Stats are Car is Ave over 300 Yards of Offense (609 in 2 Games) and their Def is Allowing 638 Yards (Ave of 319 Yds/Per Game)..While Dall Offense is Ave 420 Yards (840 Yards 2 Games) But their Defense is Giving up 877 Yards in 2 Games which is a 438.5 Yards per Game and Ranks their Defense as the 3rd Worst after 1st 2 Weeks of Play(One of the Offense Dall Played was Tampa Bay which I Do have as a Top 10 Offense in NFL)..Dall Defense has Yet to Force a Turnover and Get a Sack (In 2008 Dall had a NFL Best 59 Sacks) after 2 Games..Car Defense has Only 2 Sacks are are 30th in NFL in Scoring Defense Allowing an Ave of 33 Points/Game..Here is What I See..With Dall Def giving Up Points and Not Stopping Teams and Car Getting their Offense Going in Week 2 this Looks like and Over with Car Defense Giving Up 33 Points per Game Ave and Dall Defense Giving up 27 Points/Game Ave but I think the Phiily game Skewed This and I Think Both Teams Might want to Take the Ball Out of the QB Hands and Run the Ball Since Car Gave Up 185 Yards Rushing to Philly and Dall Gave up 174 Yards Rushing to Tampa Bay...So No Play on Total Right Now..I Have Dall as a 6-7 Point Fav in this Game and I Think the Line is Too High Because of Dall being America"s Team Playing at Home on MNF with a Needed Home Win for Jerry but Carolina Team (Which Played Well in Week 2) is 0-2 and Needs a Win Also and is Giving 9 Points..If Car Gets Down Early they Could Press but I have to Take a TD Better Team that is a Good Overall Team with a Past Good Results and Coach..I See Dall Winning this But 9 Points is Too Much...So...

Pic: Carolina +9

Football Time..!!

Comment

ADD:

MNF Game:
        (0-2) Carolina at (1-1) Dallas
        I have Thought about this and I guess Last Nite's Game is still in My Thoughts but it was an Over Game..Just did not Happen..Prime Time Games on Monday Nite that the Other Teams are Watching Seem to Bring Out Scoring..Both Teams have Played Overs in Their 1st 2 Games..MNF Games are 14-4-1 Over I Think I Read Since Last Season in the Last 19 Played..Dallas has Played Bad Defense so Far Giving Up Yardage and Points and Carolina is Giving up Points even with Philly Scoring on Turnovers..Both Teams want to Win..Yes all Teams want to Win..But Carolina does not want to Go 0-3 and Did Rack Up 440 Yards of Offense at Atlanta Last Week and Jerry's Boys Don't want to Be 0-2 at Home In his $$ New House..Even Running the Ball to Protect the QB's more will Lead to the Passing Game and Teams that Want to get a Win Bad Know that Scoring More Wins and that will be the Mind Thought I do Beleive..and ya Have to Believe in What ya See and Yourself..So..

Pic: Carolina/Dallas...Over 48
        (Posted Pic: Carolina +9)

Football Time..!!

Comment

Working...
        X