• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daws1089's Week 4 Plays

ytd:4-1 +6.9 units

Bengals -5.5

2 units

Cleveland is terrible. They still have not scored an offensive touchdown, have no idea who their qb is, and their defense is not scary. The bengals have steadily improved each week. Their week 1 loss to denver suddenly doesn't look so bad, they beat GB on the road, and then knocked off Pitt. So there is plenty of evidence that last week was not just a fluke. I've been saying this all season long, the Bengals defense is very solid. Combine that with the great running game they have had and this is a pretty good squad. With the pick the winner situation, I will lay the points on the road. I don't have any faith in the Browns so I will gladly fade them. Bengals defense has only given up 13 to denver, 17 to GB (1 td was an int), and 20 to Pitt. One thing that was impressive was CIN ability to score in the 4th quarter as well.

Agree with you 100%, I will without question be on the Bengals. While it is scary to even say that and anything can happen come Sunday, in a pick the winner situation it's Bengals all the way.

BOL! :thumbs:
    GO TITANS!

Comment

Vikings -3.5 -105

2 units

Barbre is going to have a ton fo trouble with edwards all night. GB has not been as good as I thought they would be this season. Their defense is a little shakey in the back and offensively they have struggled with keeping rodgers off the ground. I like a healthy dose of Peterson and a few favre monday night throws. Line seems like it is asking for packers money with the hook, but I'm not buying it.

Comment

last one

Patriots/Ravens Over 44.5 -105

2 units

NE will have to throw the ball to beat BAL. I expect a heavy dose of the pass and a few scores, but better yet I like BAL's offense to run it up on the weak defense of NE. BAL is really clicking and ray rice is a tough matchup for any lb or s. I could actually see this becoming a shootout even if welker doesn't go.

Comment

2-1 +1.8 u nits

ytd:6-2 +8.7 units

Comment

Working...
          X