X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10/4 NFL

BEST BET
    SD/PITT over 43

Chargers have been scoring on everyone and Steelers look a little suspect w/out Troy P. Pitt should put up some points against Chargers defense as well. I have a feeling this total will be north of 50.

Seattle +10

Seahawks have been competitive in all of their games and this line is an example of everyoe giving he Colts too much credit. Indy still w/out Sanders and now Freeney with Freeney gone they are even thinner on D.

Denver +3

Broncos are overacheiving but I have still not been impressed by Cowboys. Dallas should not be 3 point favorite on the road and I will not be surprised if Denver beats them outright in Mile High air.

Rams +9.5

SF comes off a tough loss and do not have overpowering offense, especially w/out Gore.

NE -1.5

Pats at home and seem to be improving each week. Brady should get Welker back this week and the Ravens offense can't keep these numbers up for the rest of the season. Ravens defense appears to be slightly less dominant than years past.

1 more

Chicago -9.5

Chicago comes home and beats up on a Lions team still celebrating their first win in quite some time. Think Cutler has a great game today and Bears roll.

Comment

Working...
    X