Dolphins+3
    16.67%
    Over 36.5
    25.00%
    Under36.5
    16.67%
    Dolphins No Line Strait up +140
    25.00%

The J-E-T-S overrated if you ask me. Those wins over Tennessee who just plain blows and New England, who should have a losing record cause they should have lost to my pathetic Bills in week 1, just aren't all that thrilling to me. Houston sucks too. Those are the 3 Jets wins. I don't think the Jets suck, but I don't think they should be a road fave with their rookie QB against a team like Miami who can run the ball, stop the run, and force turnovers.

On the other hand, the Miami DOMINATION of Indy, even though they eventually lost to Peyton and his offense, looks a hell of alot more impressive after what INDY did to Arizona and Tennessee on the road.

I think there's much more chance for Miami to move the ball on the ground and "protect" their rookie QB from having to force things and make mistakes tonight because of their dominant running game than the Jets.

Pretty much everyone is riding the Jets tonight, but this ain't Peyton Manning as a road fave like last night, and Miami is a hell of alot better than Tennessee. I love the value with Miami tonight, both +3.5 (at SIA, and will probably hit +4 by game time) and on the ml.

Rushing the football, playing defense and facing a rookie QB. Quality home dog.

Comment

I took the Dolphins ML +140 small parlay with the Saints -3 120 :beerbang:

took the Saints -3 120 Big :beerbang:

Looks like if I win on both I'll be beating NY in 2 weeks LOL:laughing:

Also it'll be that if the Saints beat the giants they will have beaten 2 ny teams back to back
      :laughing::laughing:
      Last edited by justabrake; 10-12-2009, 07:27 PM.

Comment

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

strait up ML-140 parlay with the Saints for this Sunday :beer2:

Comment

one game only today :beerbang:

NO -3 everything riding on it make or break :thumbs:

I'm feeling good on this one :beer2:

GL ALL

Comment

Working...
          X