Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Week 6

Record so far 6-6 + 3 Units

Havent really been betting too much cause i've been very busy. Week 2 was bad, but bounced bag big from week 3 lol.

This week.

Bucs +3 1.5 Units
    Seahawks -3 1.5 Units
    6 PT Teaser Jets -3.5, Chiefs +12, Jaguars - 3.5 1.5 Units to win 3 Units
    6 PT Teaser Eagles -8, Packers -7.5, Patriots -3.5 1.5 Units to win 3 Units

6 units to win 9 Units

Bucs
    No real reason for this play, just following the folks in the week 6 Discussion thread and liked the homedog here. Panthers have proven that delhomme sucks arse( i have him on my fantasy bench...*2 qb league haha*. Anyways Bucs will probably attack on the ground with D.ward and caddy, Panthers havent proven crap to be a road favorite by 3 pts.

Seahawks
    Kinda dangerous spot to bet on them after they ripped the jags 44-0 or wahtever.
    Im just taking the home favorite here and trusting that the crappy weather helps them out. Few Showers and 58 degree weather according to weather.com. Arizona is not a good road team and their offense isnt as consistent as it was last year.

Eagles
    I dont see how raiders can score any points period, jamarcus russell sucks and eagles will just stack the box and stop the oakland rbs. Eagles should win because raiders cant score and mcnabb is back.

Packers
    I honestly wouldnt take the 14 point spread vs the lions, but 10 pts is good. The packers defense gives up big plays and cant stop the run, so the lions should score some pts here and there, but the pack at home, coming off a bye, well rested, they should be well prepared and just win the game they are suppose to win.

Patriots
    After a dissapointing loss and close game against the broncos, the patriots should bounce back at home vs. a lost Titans team. I have no idea what is going on in that titans locker room but they look like a completely different team. This could be a desperation game for the titans, but i dont think the patriots will let it be at home where they get their first win.
    Titans defense looks horrid and going against tom brady wont be much more fun for them.

Considering San Diego as a home play, something about a nightime game in san diego changes the bolts, they become the team we think they are.. lol!

Good Luck all!:beerbang::beerbang::beerbang:
    "Sports betting is a marathon, not a sprint"
Working...
X