16-24
    -23.55 units

Giants +3.5
    Seahawks -3
    3 units each

Atlanta -3 (-120)
    5 units

GL!

GL!.....this weekend BK...and congrats on those Jackets...:thumbs:....and stay away from sunday and monday nights....:hide:
    I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Thanks bro...GL!

And no way in hell I'm staying from this sunday nigher...I know it's not reason enough to make it a big play, but fck it...we landed tickets on the 50, 11 rows up behind the falcons bench...this is a huge game for the falcons with the cowboys and saints coming up on the road back to back...i know i know...not great reasaons to make this is a big play, but I capped the hell out of that big play in college football today it lost....football night in america is coming to the georgia dome for the first time and i'm on my boys in a big way:beerbang:

GL!

Comment

BK....love the Falcons tonight, Chicago is an over-rated team, they have caught teams on weeks were their best players weren't playing and the other weeks they faced the crap of the NFL.....Matty ICE is gonna tear up that secondary.....
        To A Phillies World Series :beerbang:

Flyers and Eagles --- its your turn:beerbang:

1 unit=25 dollars
        2 units=50, etc.. and so on

Comment

Thanks bro...GL on your plays...

well once again, the falcons cash in a big way for me and my other plays lose...i should seriously just either play the Falcons or GT in college or not play anything at all....but...I'm not gonna do that...still think I can turn this season around in the NFL....soo..gonna keep at it..adding the monday night play...

Add:

San Diego -3 (-120)
          4 units

GL!

Comment

Originally posted by bookiekilla View Post
            ..adding the monday night play...

!
            :hide: :hide:

lol....GL!....can't figure that game out last night. the bears definitely did some things to hand that game away but ATL played pretty well.
            I am the M'bah a'Flyers Fan !

Comment

Working...
            X