Fading Lang?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fading Lang?

At the risk of being called a retard and a noob, I must ask who this Lang person is. I saw a thread posting about how horrible his picks were this past week, but who is he/what does he do and is he really that bad at picking games?:dunno:

Brandon Lang, a quick Google for his name and you'll see what they are talking about. I asked the question myself a few days ago..
    Last Wager placed 01/11/09 - Loss
    Taking a sabbatical from wagering

Comment

Originally posted by USFMD82 View Post
      Brandon Lang, a quick Google for his name and you'll see what they are talking about. I asked the question myself a few days ago..
      Ahh, I just did. Seems like a tool. So, is he really that bad? If so, how does he have a professional site that people pay him for picks?

Comment

The movie "Two for the money" with al pacino and renee russo was based off of him. There are some ritards out there who don't know any better and think that even if he loses he will get it back for them the next time. He loses a lot of the time though. Seems like everytime I hear hes on a side its better to not bet that game or go against him.

Comment

Lang

Wow. I just looked at Lang's website and all i see is -dimes -dimes lol. Lakers are the bet tonight. They will win by 20 or so. Peace :beerbang:

Comment

Working...
          X