Comment

GL Stiff, with ya tonight!
      NFL 17: 45-47-2 // 48.91% // -10.12
      MMA: 247-332-2 // 42.66% // -6.04
      MLB 17: 151-140-8 // 51.89% // +5.65 ROR // +42.13
      NCAAF 17: 63-49-2 // 56.25% // +6.80
      Updated on 01/13/18
      ---
      One of my 2018 resolutions: no more action gambling.

Comment

Dumb ass Jeff George......err, i mean Jay Cutler :puke:

Like I said at the beginning of the year, if i were a Denver fan, I'd be counting my blessings that arrogant piece of trash is gone :thumbs:

Comment

lol you see him on the sideline yelling at olsen? Every pick besides one he threw the ball to a WR that as draped in coverage with about 2 49ers on either side of the wr. That guy is terrible. 4 of those INT were squarely on his shoulders. Its not like he was being rushed, he had a lot of time to throw last night and still tried forcing everything. Laughing my ass of that they threw the ball 52 times, while they actually had decent success running it when they did. Maybe you should try running the ball more a. because they weren't doing bad with it and it keeps a defense honest, b. it's better than cutler throwing the ball, and c. you have an awesome RB. LoL. sorry I rambled in your thread, not knocking your play b/c I thought CHI was going to win that game, but damn what a joke he is.

Comment

Oh i know. I can't stand the guy. I have thought he was **** since coming into the league, and he's certainly doing nothing to disprove my opinion.

He reminds me EXACTLY of Jeff George. Huge arm, but nothing between the ears except his ego, and will never be a successful NFL QB because of it.

The only pick that wasn't entirely his fault was the one where Hester fell down from what I saw.

I was on the Bears last night despite Cutler, certainly not because of him. I mean 5 picks and you still only lose 10-6? Take away ONE of those and the Bears probably win SU, so imo Bears was the right side, unless you actually had Cutler tossing 5 picks, which I suppose is entirely possible to assume with how bad he blows :laughing:

Just glad I got the +4 instead of +3 or +3.5, which is something I rarely do. I'd normally always rather have +3 +105 than +4 -125, but for some reason I took the +4 -125 last night and lucked out there....

Comment

Sunday:

1pm & 4pm:

Sorry, no time for write ups

Jets -7 +100
              Steelers -7
              Lambs +14
              Philly pk

3 units each

Washington +4.5
              Carolina +2.5
              Bills +8
              Pukers +3 +100

Bills/Titans over 41
              Carolina/Atlanta under 43.5

2 units each

Washington ml +175
              Carolina ml +115
              Pukers ml +135

1 unit each

Comment

gl stif, lovin your picks, sans WASH.:beerbang:

Comment

adding:

Minny 2H -7.5

2 units

Also still waiting on possible better lines on Seattle and Indy

Comment

Originally posted by Stifler's Mom View Post
                    Also still waiting on possible better lines on Seattle and Indy

Love those 2 as well. Liked Vikings 2ndh but opted for tt over. GL with the rest today, hoping we can celebrate a Bills win- if we can just contain Chris Johnson:thumbs:
                    Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends...

Comment

J-E-T-S Jets Jets Jets

LMFAO

I'll gladly take the L there watching them lose outright and drop to 4-5 after a 3-0 start with a NE revenge pasting coming on deck to bring them to 4-6.

Can't stand that team.

Seattle +8.5 -115
                      Seattle ml +280

2 units ats/1 unit ml

Comment

adding:

Peyton -1.5

3 units

Comment

Working...
                        X